Free @##!!!s Module

Attached is a free @##!!!s Module.

Maybe you'll find it useful as-is.  Maybe you won't.  Maybe you want to rename it to something else.  If you do want to rename it to something else, I have great news for you: This module is a lot easier to rename than the Boonex 'Groups' module.  Why? ..... because of the unique name, you can safely replace all instances of the module name without worrying that you'll make an error by replacing the text string 'group' when you should not.

Should you desire to rename this module, and I honestly don't know why you would, some directions are included in the readme.txt file.

Assholes Module.zip · 66.7K · 731 downloads
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

Finally a free module I can use more than once!  Thank you!

http://pkforum.dolphinhelp.com
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

And just to show how easy this is, I made a new module out of the first one.  Total time to make all the changes was about 15 minutes.  If you are working on a site with a focus on, say....... Democrats, these modules are for you.  Enjoy.

Demo coming soon: http://bastardbook.com

Mirror sites: http://bastardbook.net    http://thebastardbook.com    http://thebastardbook.net

Bastards Module.zip · 66.8K · 638 downloads
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

LOL ... I look forward to trying these new modules out HL

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

If you will be using these modules to create your own renamed module, one of the finishing touches you should put on it before you install it, is to modify the install.sql file and create categories that are appropriate for your new module.  Below is an example from the 'Bastards' module.

INSERT INTO `sys_categories` (`Category`, `ID`, `Type`, `Owner`, `Status`) VALUES
('Bastards', '0', 'bx_photos', '0', 'active'),
('Ugly Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Dumb Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Lucky Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Sorry Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Cheap Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Sexy Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Hairy Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Rich Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Fat Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Cheating Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Lying Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Greedy Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Rotten Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Sneaky Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Old Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Backstabbing Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Sick Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Poor Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Dirty Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Dirty Rotten Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Dirty Old Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active'),
('Plain Bastards', '0', 'bx_bastards', '0', 'active');

Just replace the category names, which may have been renamed by the process I outline in the module's readme.txt file.  Mind your syntax!

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

that's a lot of categories for Bastards!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

I keep thinking I've missed a few though.

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

I like that module just the way it is actually ...

I might keep it as is; and use as my site 'wall of shame' for all the bastards we have encountered and will encounter ;)

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

I think you nailed it but if I think of any I will let you know!

I keep thinking I've missed a few though.

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

need to add:

• drunken bastards

source: http://waynejohnson.webs.com/thebastardshandbook.htm

This guy is actually making book on bastards! The ones in Bold; LMAO

The book contains the following contents:

1. Bastard quotes (documented and undocumented)
  2. Famous Bastards in history
  3. How to say Bastard in different languages
  4. Bastard Glossary (a list of all the different types of Bastards and a description, e.g Dirty Bastard, Rich Bastard)
  5. How a Bastard Gets the Girl
  6. Bastard Sex
  7. Bastards Favourite Sexual positions
  8. Bastard Infidelity
  9. End it Like a Bastard (how a bastard ends a relationship)
  10. Bastard Entertainment (how to keep a bastard amused)
  11. The Bastard at Work
  12. Careers for a Bastard (a list of suitable jobs)
  13. Rules for a Bastard Life
  14. Must have Bastard Accessories
  15. The Bastard Commandments
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

RE:

need to add:

• drunken bastards

source: http://waynejohnson.webs.com/thebastardshandbook.htm

This guy is actually making book on bastards! The ones in Bold; LMAO

The book contains the following contents:

1. Bastard quotes (documented and undocumented)
  2. Famous Bastards in history
  3. How to say Bastard in different languages
  4. Bastard Glossary (a list of all the different types of Bastards and a description, e.g Dirty Bastard, Rich Bastard)
  5. How a Bastard Gets the Girl
  6. Bastard Sex
  7. Bastards Favourite Sexual positions
  8. Bastard Infidelity
  9. End it Like a Bastard (how a bastard ends a relationship)
  10. Bastard Entertainment (how to keep a bastard amused)
  11. The Bastard at Work
  12. Careers for a Bastard (a list of suitable jobs)
  13. Rules for a Bastard Life
  14. Must have Bastard Accessories
  15. The Bastard Commandments

Geez... how could I have missed that one.  The 'Drunken Bastard' is one of the most common ones.  Yeah... I saw that book.  I actually knew a woman years ago that was thinking about making a bastard book, which she intended to be a guide to identifying the various bastard types.  She never followed through with it though... I think she might be incarcerated somewhere, as she was once seen walking down a major street wearing lingerie and carrying a samurai sword.

A book can only take the subject so far... bastardbook.com will take the concept to a new level.

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

Pretty funny stuff you old bastard ... but I worry about you. You really need to get a life outside your bedroom at your moms house.....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 25 Mar 2014

RE:

Pretty funny stuff you old bastard ... but I worry about you. You really need to get a life outside your bedroom at your moms house.....

You just reminded me..... I need to add the category 'Crabby Old Bastards'.

Quote · 25 Mar 2014

Please include 'bloody bastards' for us Aussies. Sealed

Rod | www.mystampworld.net | hosted with BoonexHosting.com
Quote · 26 Mar 2014

Please include 'Slimy Bastards' so we can include 99% of the UKs politicians. 

Although they fall into several other Bcats also on your list...

Quote · 26 Mar 2014

Unfortunately, there are just too many categories of 'comination bastards' to add every one to the category list.  It's best to just allow you end users customize the categories according to your locale.

Quote · 29 Mar 2014

Is there FREE INSTALLATION services too?

signed,

Cheap Bastard.... LOL

Even Monkeys and Retards get it right with repitition! - Author Unknown
Quote · 9 Apr 2014

"Cannot install module from "boonex/Recording Studios/" directory Failed"  what have i done wrong? lol

Quote · 18 Apr 2014

check the space in the folder name - I don't think those will work. I could be wrong though.

caredesign.net
Quote · 18 Apr 2014

^^^^^^Yeah.... what he said ^^^^^^

Quote · 18 Apr 2014

LOL. Well HL. Perhaps your instructions need to include how to properly name things. Where you can include spaces and where you can't.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 18 Apr 2014

RE:

LOL. Well HL. Perhaps your instructions need to include how to properly name things. Where you can include spaces and where you can't.

At some point, a person has to assume some minimum level of a persons knowledge.  If you don't, your instructions will include how to turn on their computer.

Nevertheless, for anyone else renaming this module, let's just use letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores from now on.  You can go through the language file afterwards, and tailor the strings to suit your needs...for the things that people look at on the screen, that is.

Quote · 18 Apr 2014

Thanks for this module, I used it successfully in the latest Dolphin Version 7.3.3.

As I learned, custom modules can be put in modules/vendor/modulename.

Would it be a pain to put my module in the path above instead of modules/boonex/modulename?

Thanks! 

Quote · 29 Nov 2016

I don't know about this module you downloaded but, yes you can make your own module and place it in the path you listed... 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 29 Nov 2016

The bastardbook.com domain is selling for a cool $2795.00, click on it you will see........ seems more popular than anyone thought.... :))

Quote · 1 Dec 2016

bastardbook.com

I gave up that domain about a year ago.  It seemed like a good idea at first, but after a little thought, all I saw was a sea  of liabilities, and waves of lawsuits.  I have a few more that I'll probably relinquish soon, that will make some domain name scavenger happy.

Quote · 5 Dec 2016

I have a few more that I'll probably relinquish soon, that will make some domain name scavenger happy.

Yes, been there as well.  I wonder how the rules will change now that the USA does not control the domain name system.  I also wonder if the FBI is going to be able to seize control of domain names without any oversight now that the USA doesn't control the domain system.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 5 Dec 2016

What type of mod was it?

Quote · 5 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.