Google Adsense cheating

An open letter filed anonymously on Pastebin by an employee who denounce fraud  made by Google Adsense.

Accounts are classified in groups according to the amount of monthly income.

the percentage of risk that we represent in terms of popularity (information, mass diffusion from other webmasters or groups webmasters), as well as our potential risk to bring the case to court.

Learn morehttp://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h

Bosun / Moderator -- My Products : http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/danielmarseille
Quote · 1 May 2014

hummm interesting ...

I wonder if my account would be a part of 'Green Group' as many times around 2010 - 2012 my Adsense account was flagged several times and after kicking off; my accounts was quickly resolved ...

I have always stated at BoonEx about keeping Big G happy and the importance of playing ball; and even more so, how 99% of webmasters will not only loose their revenues, but will NEVER get their accounts back once targeted by Google.

Between 2010 - 2012 my account was closed and almost immediately re-opened 5+ times :/

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 1 May 2014

Between 2010 - 2012 my account was closed and almost immediately re-opened 5+ times

Am I to understand that they closed your account; supposedly returned the funds to advertisers (they say this but how are we to know if they don't just keep the money) and then allowed you to reopen the account?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 May 2014

At the time my account was actually closed about 6 - 7 times over the 2 year period and my funds was also seized ...

Their reasons included that I had active chat etc ...

I went MAD threatening all sorts of actions to prove they was wrong and that my network was much more than chat. In-turn my account was re-opened and funds returned. If you look back at my posts from back  around that time you will see I was telling BoonEx all about this and how I was getting my account re-opened at these stressful times etc.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 1 May 2014

I know I am far from a big shark BUT my network was ranking in the worlds top 100K - 200K sites at the time, so after seeing this I wonder if this is why Google returned my account and funds all those times ?!

I know when they usually close an account; it's pretty much final!

Quote · 1 May 2014

After reading the pastebin I am angry; if that posting is true then all the publishers that got robbed need to file with the Justice Department and demand an investigation.  I had a friend that was close to a payout and Google banned his account.  They claimed they returned the money to the advertisers but I have always questioned that.

Quote · 1 May 2014

My account was banned for invalid clicks(Click bombing) 5+ years ago. I have tried a number of times to get it back. Never could. I even tried to create a new account. That was banned within hours as they somehow tied it to the original. Most likely because of SS ID.

I have not bothered for the last 4 years. I don't see any point any more.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 1 May 2014

You know, hindsight is 20/20. Now that he made that post, it all makes sense..... I have re posted the article to my Facebook page where more than 3000 people will be exposed to it.....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 1 May 2014

Every time Google used 'Chat' as a reason for their actions; I pointed out that I had over 1 million content and was not a actual chat site .... I also pointed things out like we worked closely with businesses and covered many niches and topics nothing to do what chat whatsoever; I assumed this is what was winning my battles with them.

Quote · 1 May 2014

You know, hindsight is 20/20. Now that he made that post, it all makes sense..... I have re posted the article to my Facebook page where more than 3000 people will be exposed to it.....

Yes share this wherever you can
I also shared this on Facebook, Twitter and other forums

Bosun / Moderator -- My Products : http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/danielmarseille
Quote · 1 May 2014

My account closed about 21 times over the 3 years period. I used to make $45 to $105 daily. The funds  seized then Google re-opened the account a week later.

Until I got so tired with Google Adsense and I've removed all the ads from my site completely.

Quote · 1 May 2014

so if assumed that Google are now proven cheaters, what are some recommendations for alternate 3rd party ad service providers that work well with dolphin, pay out a reasonable amount (assuming significant traffic and/or click throughs) and work as they should (filling inventory with contextual ads)?

:popcorn:

yes, I searched before asking....
Quote · 1 May 2014

I've had a feeling for years that Adsense was crooked. For many reasons:

1. I had 50+ sites and I would make around the same thing for months at a time. Month 1: $95 Month 2: $96 Month 3: $94. There were even several months back to back that I would make EXACTLY the same thing.. Month 1: $84.15 Month 2: $84.15.. Now what is the statistical probability of that with 50+ sites and the number of visitors changing wildly from month to month and the amount per click different for each click??? The odds of that happening without Google playing with the numbers has to be pretty slim.

2. Google sent me emails to my current email address without a problem for years.. until they sent me the email saying my account was suspended. They sent that email to the address I signed up with 7 years ago. Without the info in that email I had no way to fix the reason they suspended me until it was too late.

3. Once I found the email in that old account the reason I can no longer use Adsense is one of my sites displayed mugshots.. now it didn't show ANY info about the people, just the pictures. According to the email Adsense doesn't allow any site that is negative or controversial.. it was just the daily mugshots from the local jail, by who's standards is that negative or controversial??

Google has grown too big now and they really don't care about anyone except the people paying tons of money to advertise with them. 

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 1 May 2014

Google denied it; well, yes, of course they did just like they denied allowing the NSA to scrap user's data.  However, the "leaker" has posted a follow up claiming he/she holds proof.

http://pastebin.com/DXTu8Mcm

Quote · 2 May 2014

wow i guess this confirms what google been doing the whole time...

Just didnt have a way to prove it.....

thanks for the info.

http://vi-bin.com
Quote · 2 May 2014

I believe this guy. It's always been obvious they have some sort of "VIP" program because there are lots of big sites that have Adsense and don't follow any of the rules. The web is also full of stories of people that were banned right before they got a big payout.. but have you EVER heard of an advertiser who got a big REFUND because clicks were invalidated?

Google didn't get their stock to $531 a share by helping people search for things..

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 2 May 2014

I am reading comments left on articles around the net and so many are echoing the same thing, "Me too, I got banned just before a payout."  I also know the thing about refunding back 60 days is false.  A friend had his account banned and they took the whole year's worth of his adsense money.

Someone made the comment that if the whole thing is false, why did Google state they were doing an internal investigation.  Is Google to investigate nothing as they claim the whole allegation is false.

Quote · 2 May 2014

check out clickbank - albeit not exactly the same as google, but they may be more reliable than google and without all the restrictions. But as a sidenote, has anyone even taken the time to verify what was posted in the pastebin. I mean - it isn't that hard for someone to post something that is not true. HL is the nicest person in the world - see. (sorry HL, I just couldn't resist)

caredesign.net
Quote · 2 May 2014

Part 2 of his letter: http://pastebin.com/DXTu8Mcm

part 3 : http://pastebin.com/cGGV3kpE

an initial analysis of techcrunch that updates some inconsistencies in this testimony:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/29/adsense-whistleblower/

Quote · 2 May 2014

Part 2 of his letter: http://pastebin.com/DXTu8Mcm

part 3 : http://pastebin.com/cGGV3kpE

an initial analysis of techcrunch that updates some inconsistencies in this testimony:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/04/29/adsense-whistleblower/

The part three does not sound like the same person.  Realise that anyone can now come in and post a part 4 and 5 and 6.

While the person may be an immigrant to the USA, I believe Matt Cutts works in the USA, the person used the term lift.  In the USA it is known as an elevator.  However, as I said, the person may have been an immigrant and was still using the term from his country of origin.  However, I believe that third posting is someone else.  Plus the sexual part about Matt Cutts sounds rather ridiculous.  I would expect to see a few more of these with it getting wilder each time.

Quote · 2 May 2014

First, the language. The author refers to Google’s “AdSense division” rather than its official internal title “Online Sales And Operations”.

Perhaps the person is using the language that most of us know.  I know adsense, I don't know “Online Sales And Operations”.  If someone asked me, "Are you using Google's Online Sales and Operations" I would have no idea. LOL.

"AdSense’s billing is believed to require a publisher to be paid for an advertiser to be billed" 

So the author of the post does not know, they believe instead of know, so why put that in unless they know for sure.  In fact, according to Google they do take the money out as they claim they will refund the money to the advertiser, so that is saying that the money is removed from the advertiser's account before any publisher is paid.

Quote · 2 May 2014

I wish I had booked the URL.  Someone was conducting an informal poll on when Adsense accounts were banned and a huge majority, huge, was yes, right before the payout.  If Google was not purposely banning before a payout, the times should be randomly distributed and that is not appearing to be the case.

Quote · 2 May 2014

Yeah, I totally agree ... I suspect there are many different fake versions of this being released all over the web.

The part three does not sound like the same person.

Quote · 2 May 2014

I was banned before payout. My balance was 500 euro. They said click fraud. I was not allowed to check my account for proof. Go figure. I don't use Google Adsense anymore.

Quote · 3 May 2014

I have also had revenue taken before payout at times in the past, but the last several times  (2010 - 2012) Google did return my revenue also ...

I don't for one moment think any revenue is paid ever back to advertisers. I have never seen an advertiser talk of how they got their money back after Google realized fraud clicks or whatever from publishers.

Quote · 3 May 2014

THIS IS NO LIE

In around 2008 between several sites I own and heavy pushing content with HIGH VALUE keywords (worth about £15.00 - £30.00 GBP per click) across Reddit my Adsense was £50,000+ GBP (maybe around $84,000) in one month !

Google took this right away about 5 days before payment.

I kind of knew what I was doing was wrong and didn't question it too much even though I was 1) looking really forward to the most money I have ever accumulated in one month and 2) made big plans with wife on what we was going to do with all this cash.

This account was fully terminated. I did not have leg to stand on. I was very upset but know I kind of forced the earnings and it was not somewhat genuine clicks but clicks I was indeed making happen.

I accepted my mistake and learned to play fair ...

I had to scrap the domains I was using and start fresh before Google allowed me to use Adsense again.

I never really wanted to share this with BoonEx but f*ck it .... Like I said I learned and moved on. If anything I thought it was solid prove that you really can earn HUGE cash like this with Adsense as long as the work is genuine.

I was banned before payout. My balance was 500 euro.

Quote · 3 May 2014

I would like to share how exactly I was getting Reddit's Audience to click my ads for me to get all the cash I said; BUT it's very embarrassing really and ... I prefer BoonEx to think good things about me ;)

I thought I was on to some quick easy BIG cash

I can't help but laugh at myself when I think what I was doing to make it all happen.

Google was right to kick my ass.

Quote · 3 May 2014

Me being banned was not because of fraud but members of my site ( not a boonex dolphin site ), without informing me, decided to help out and started clicking the banners. I found out after I was banned as I posted in my sites forum about being banned and the members replied. Of course Google would not believe that even when I forwarded them to the post on my sites forum. I use another ad network now that pays instantly.

Quote · 3 May 2014

This is a big issue for a lot of webmasters actually OR members that click ad they like look of one day and then a few more the next without realizing the after effect on the webmaster ...

I remember seeing a discussion on Google forums where one webmaster said his members was clicking ads thinking it would help his site out; which of course did not and got his account suspended.

decided to help out and started clicking the banners.

Quote · 3 May 2014

I remember running a campaign in my local area some years back and because there was a lot of local traffic and several ad clicks from my town; Google picked up on it and took funds also saying they was being returned to the advertiser! It did not matter is was different IPs or whatever; and this was indeed genuine traffic and ad clicks  ...

Quote · 3 May 2014

I remember running a campaign in my local area some years back and because there was a lot of local traffic and several ad clicks from my town; Google picked up on it and took funds also saying they was being returned to the advertiser! It did not matter is was different IPs or whatever; and this was indeed genuine traffic and ad clicks  ...

Yes, got the same thing but IP's were worldwide. I just decided not to be bothered and find another ad network.

Quote · 3 May 2014

.....so PM me the story

:popcorn:

I would like to share how exactly I was getting Reddit's Audience to click my ads for me to get all the cash I said; BUT it's very embarrassing really and ... I prefer BoonEx to think good things about me ;)

I thought I was on to some quick easy BIG cash

I can't help but laugh at myself when I think what I was doing to make it all happen.

Google was right to kick my ass.

yes, I searched before asking....
Quote · 3 May 2014

I did just add one example to this thread of something I tried; but I have decided to remove it ....

I don't want to encourage anything like this and possibly cause other webmasters accounts to be terminated.

Quote · 3 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.