Heyzap games (AndrewP)

AndrewP "Heyzap Games" support thread here

Quote · 8 Apr 2011

Greetings,

I am waiting on download information to add this to my website. Item has been purchased and email has been sent . There should be another system for receiving your downloads after they have been purchased, not everyone has the time to sit around and wait to be contacted which could take hours or days.

Quote · 23 Apr 2011

Hello buddy, you selected swreg as payment provider, and unfortunately that after payment we can`t obtain automatically transaction passed. I always checked and processed this transaction for you and now you able to download your product. welcome !

Quote · 23 Apr 2011

Always a delay with swreg.  nothing he can do about it.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 23 Apr 2011

Why pay for this game module, just incorporate this into your site with the code from their site and be paid direct.

http://www.duvallocals.info/page/widget_arcade

http://www.duvallocals.info/page/arcade

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 23 Apr 2011

I actually did what u did Newton but I am still thinking of buying Andrew's Mod.  It has more features that I can use for my site but granted both ways have its perks. ;)

Quote · 23 Apr 2011

I actually did what u did Newton but I am still thinking of buying Andrew's Mod.  It has more features that I can use for my site but granted both ways have its perks. ;)

This true that Andrew's mod has more, but consider this... who is earning the credits when a game player purchases something? Does Andrew's module give you your money, or is he making the money?

When you install this yourself, you earn the bucks...

Quote · 23 Apr 2011

I selling just product - integration of heyzap games (they always providing necessary api). Also in plans - integration of similar systems (like mochi games).

So what it games itself - this is the way to interest users of your site, get them back to your site.

Sore that most of you agree with this. I just tried to implement it with user friendly interface, with comfort for administration to add wished games.

But of course, if you want to add embed like at http://www.duvallocals.info/page/widget_arcade  - you always can do it

what bad in embeds - that its code (text, images) not indexing by google. This is not your content, this is even back-link from your site to original website.

So your website not will appear in search result by games. I prefer to have clean, own content.

Quote · 24 Apr 2011

Cool, I understand what your saying.

Quote · 24 Apr 2011

Module was greatly updated,

firstly, due heyzap service changes - I hidden its grabber for now,

secondly - added integration with mochimedia.com  instead heyzap

thirdly - I added possibility to add Custom games (example - you can embed any game even from http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/)

and the last  - amount of base games increased for 276!    :-)

Quote · 15 Oct 2011

would buy this mod but cant, still waiting to see the option to upload games. Im not interested in using any of the sites and the ads that come with the games.

Quote · 15 Oct 2011

Yes, I see,

then you always can upload your games at your own server, and add them as custom embed code (as example).

Quote · 16 Oct 2011

I purchased read the install instructions but unable to install the mod. I used your steps in the readme file but the mod didnt show up so what I did was install from the file ugames and the mod showed up but it was green and it failed to install without a reason. any Ideas on how to get this to work?

Quote · 26 Oct 2011

I have an issue with the grabber. It is always timing out after 30 seconds so I can't grab any more games..

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

I have an issue with the grabber. It is always timing out after 30 seconds so I can't grab any more games..

Heyzap went Android... lol

we can no longer embed their games into our sites.

try miniclip.com

AndrewP, have you come up with a solution? 

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

this is sad man!.... i   really liked heyzap for my website.. ... damn!

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

Yes, I know, heyzap went into market of mobile devices.

So I made another integration, now- with mochimedia.com (instead old heyzap).

plus, I added possibility to use custom embed code for games too (so you can add any another custom games now).

In case if installation failed - always open '+' icon to understand why it failed. Possible you forgot to apply permission 777 to data folder.

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

option to upload games is missing. what i mean is UPLOAD games not using games like mochi,, or some embed code.
upload games  to the server hit the install button and that's it or web based upload.

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

Well mine is Mochimedia and when I go to Mochi grabber it times out?

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

I also have an issue with removing games. When I go to select the game the popup shows with the link to play it so I can never remove the game. Any other way of removing it?

I unselected the 'popup bigger image' but thats just an image of the game - not the 'PLAY' popup..

Quote · 14 Jan 2012

Hi Prolaznik, I don't think that you can find any very good flash game (single-file) nowadays (to upload it into this module). I'm sure that most of game developers usually use some big communities which can offer them some revenue by their games. As example - MochiMedia company. Not sure that this option can be useful in my module, but, if my clients insist - I'll add this option.

2 Wizza, you don't should get any timeouts. Try to check if your website has access to external sources or not. Also, in the fresh version of the modules - games don't turn over in the admin panel, so you can select games easily.

----------------------------------------------

This module has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

Quote · 11 Nov 2012

Hi Prolaznik, I don't think that you can find any very good flash game (single-file) nowadays (to upload it into this module). I'm sure that most of game developers usually use some big communities which can offer them some revenue by their games. As example - MochiMedia company. Not sure that this option can be useful in my module, but, if my clients insist - I'll add this option.

2 Wizza, you don't should get any timeouts. Try to check if your website has access to external sources or not. Also, in the fresh version of the modules - games don't turn over in the admin panel, so you can select games easily.

----------------------------------------------

This module has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

Thank you for the respond. I am aware of the revenue/MochiMedia and all that, but i just don't like the ads that's why an option to upload games (not to use any company) would be a nice addition to the module.
Look here so many good games :)

Currently i am using an old arcade d6.1 module on my 7.0.9 site arcade module it's ok but it is missing few futures, your module looks very good just missing one option ;)

Quote · 11 Nov 2012

New features (v 2.0.1):
* Receiving Player Score Data

Quote · 30 Sep 2013

New features (v 2.0.1):
* Categories manager

Quote · 5 Dec 2013

New features (v2.0.2-2.0.4):

* Categories manager
* membership-based opportunity (for members) to add any custom embed games (admin can approve games in admin panel)

Quote · 19 May 2014

Hey Andrew,

I just bought your game system and come to find out MochiMedia closed there doors on March 31? All the games you have included are no good? They just show black images. I know you can upload your own but what about the MochiMedia codes? Do you plan on integrating with another game system like MochiMedia?

Thanks

James

Quote · 19 May 2014

Hi James and others,

The module was updated (v2.0.5). I replaced all old non-working games (by MochiMedia) with new games. You may update the module at your websites

Currently, there are more than 400 new games :-)

Quote · 30 May 2014

Hello Andrew,

I have been getting database errors. It just started 3 days ago and getting worse. More and more emails. Here is one of them:

Database error in TruckingSpace Social Network

Query:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `ahgames_games`  WHERE 1 AND `ahgames_games`.`status` ='1' AND MATCH(`ahgames_games`.`categories`) AGAINST ('Other') 

Mysql error: Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list

Found error in the file '/home/trucking/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolSearch.php' at line 506.
Called 'db_value' function with erroneous argument #0.

Thanks for your help.

Quote · 6 Sep 2014

Hello, please pay attention, that in order to use FULLTEXT you need to apply this rule to this field, here is example:

ALTER TABLE `ahgames_games` ADD FULLTEXT KEY `ftCategories` (`categories`);

Quote · 8 Sep 2014

Hello, please pay attention, that in order to use FULLTEXT you need to apply this rule to this field, here is example:

ALTER TABLE `ahgames_games` ADD FULLTEXT KEY `ftCategories` (`categories`);

Thanks Andrew..

Quote · 8 Sep 2014

Today the module was updated for dolphin 7.2.0

Quote · 3 Sep 2015

Hello andew is it possible to disable the module when users nagivates with their phones ?

Quote · 22 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.