Inviter for Dolphin7 (AndrewP)

AndrewP "Inviter" support thread is here.

Quote · 23 Mar 2011

Hi Andrew,

I have just reinstalled the inviter.t Yahoo it tells me "Login failed. Please check the email and password you have provided and try again later" I try many also with different yahoo emails, not working. I get the same at Tagged.

At Facebook it tells me "Unable to get contacts"

At Hi5 I get "There were errors while sending your invites.
Please try again later!" all the time :-(

Anything I can do about this?

Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 21 Jan 2012

Hi Andrew,

I am also having the same issue as Diddy. Please help me to sort this out.

Quote · 27 Feb 2012

Hello,

I don't force to use only the one of inviters, you always can switch to another integrated script. As you know - I have in my product 2 different integrated scripts.

Quote · 28 Feb 2012

Hello Andrew :-)

I had that issue with both inviters. I have to say though that I did not install your latest upgrade though. I will do that tonight and keep you updated :-)

Have a good day!

Hello,

I don't force to use only the one of inviters, you always can switch to another integrated script. As you know - I have in my product 2 different integrated scripts.

Quote · 28 Feb 2012

openinviter is not working with yahoo, hotmail, facebook, tagged and more I didn't test

I did a new install

Octazen is yahoo not working :-(

Quote · 3 Mar 2012
hello, Im having same issues as above! also how can I add services to Octazen ?? thanks in advance
DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 22 Mar 2012

We have to use octazen as is, because original developers doesn't support this product anymore. They doesn't develop it right now. About openinviter, original developers are too lazy to update their product very often.

If somebody can offer better open inviter, you are welcome to inform me, so I will able to integrate it.

Quote · 22 Mar 2012

is there a reason that octazen loads a blank page when trying to fetch google contacts etc ?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 22 Mar 2012

This module has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Hi I have just purchased and installed on your mod inviter Doplhin 7.1 beta 1.
I tried but does not send the mail.
This system does not send e-mails from users with gmail.com.
Do you have a solution?

Quote · 22 Dec 2012

Hello Vendita,

sorry for my delay, didn't notice your answer before. Can you tell me - is it only about gmail addresses or it doesn't send emails to any providers? Did you try to find letters in 'spam' folder?

Quote · 17 Feb 2013

i try to test hotmail 

http://www.demozzz.ru/d70x/m/inviter/

and it was not work so can tell me with which company it can work ? like hotmail yahoo 

Quote · 20 Nov 2013

Hi,

does it use facebook app api key ecc...'cause facebook access without application key may create some problems...account lock due to unauthorized access!

Quote · 28 Nov 2013

Hello,
Unfortunately, both integrated inviting scripts don't use API keys. I developed another product (this isn't integration) which uses API: http://www.boonex.com/m/promoter

You might be interested in this product (instead of the Inviter)

Quote · 6 Dec 2013

Dear Andrew,

Your inviter does not seem to be working in any way. Even when trying to retrieve contacts from Yahoo it is giving me wrong username or password while both are correct.

ALso, you do not seem to be interested in doing business with me as you do not respond, hence I will like to request for a complete refund immediately, if you cannot solve these issues for me.

Thanks.

authsub.png · 117.5K · 314 views
yahoo failed login.png · 92.3K · 350 views
Quote · 26 May 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.