Photo upload does nothing?

Hi all,

I have a strange thing, I can't upload photos to existing or new albums in version 7.0.5 fresh install.

I have test this in all my browsers I have. Opera Firefox and chrome.
Only avatar uploading is working.  The screen is opening for upload, but then nothing is happening, not flash, regulair, shoot or embed.  

I have checked the level permissions for upload also, nothing wrong with it.
Yes also as admin in can't upload photos.

Somebody has a idea?

The Spy Wall version 2.0.0 by IlBelloDelWeb.it  there I can upload photos no problem, if you choose for another way upload then you can't.

dolphin01.jpg · 47.3K · 332 views
Kids first
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

I do not even see the 'Select File' in your screenshot. I did happen to notice you have a custom template. May be a long shot, but have you tried switching to Uni and see if it works then?

Nothing to see here
Quote · 21 Mar 2011

This is also happen with the uni template.

well this could be happen, but the new version of Firefox 4 has no problem with this.
Its only Opera 11.1 who has this problem and firefox 3.9 So I think its not my longstay template.
But you never know... Laughing

I do not even see the 'Select File' in your screenshot. I did happen to notice you have a custom template. May be a long shot, but have you tried switching to Uni and see if it works then?

Kids first
Quote · 23 Mar 2011

Any solution here?

I have an identical issue. No modifications besides installing modules and a template. Tried both templates, 3 browsers and I still have no button in vid, pix, sounds, avatar, to upload file.

Im on a VPS with arvixe, GD installed, latest 7.06.

Also I am noticing that I am unable to scroll through Avatars, nor choose one. I have a feeling all these issues are related somehow.

Quote · 12 Apr 2011

I have the the same problem, any solutions?

Quote · 17 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.