Profile Timeline issues

First issue is the privacy of wall on the profile timeline. I tried to keep the privacy of the wall to "Only Me" .

First i posted audio files...There was no privacy issue.

2nd i posted video file...... It was visible to public.

3rd i posted pictures ........ They were also visible to public.

privacy issue home site stats.jpg · 44.6K · 512 views
timeline privacy audio ok.jpg · 192.5K · 534 views
video privacy issue with wall.jpg · 318.6K · 575 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 15 Jul 2015

2nd issue is the support on wall to post multiple files in timeline.

You can't post multiple pictures

You can't post multiple audios

You can't post multiple videos

You have to post all above things one by one.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 15 Jul 2015

3rd issue is minor ..button alignment plus subscribe button should not be visible to the owner of the timeline.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 15 Jul 2015

4th is duplicate navigation sub-menu

Double navigation sub-menu.jpg · 225.8K · 552 views
Umar Haroon
Quote · 15 Jul 2015

this alignment issue is only for firefox working fine on chrome both pc and mobile.

3rd issue is minor ..button alignment plus subscribe button should not be visible to the owner of the timeline.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 15 Jul 2015

Thank you for the reports.

Timeline block privacy is just for the block, not for the content inside the block, there are build-in defaults privacy groups for different content, for the timeline - it is public.

There is limitation of 1 file to upload in the TImeline for purpose, since each file appears separately on the Timeline.

Layout issue for buttons should be already fixed.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 20 Jul 2015

To change the default privacy of timeline content we need to change it in php like we can do for profile pictures? 

Timeline block privacy is just for the block, not for the content inside the block, there are build-in defaults privacy groups for different content, for the timeline - it is public.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 20 Jul 2015

Layout issue for buttons should be already fixed.

Buttons alignment is fine in firefox now but issue of text adjustment in the buttons both for firefox and chrome. On mobile they adjust well.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 22 Jul 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.