Sharer (AndrewP)

AndrewP "Sharer" support thread is here

the actual product is located here: http://www.boonex.com/m/sharer

Quote · 20 Oct 2012

Does it work only on photos, or with sounds, files & etc too?

Quote · 20 Oct 2012

It works with all media modules (photos/sounds/videos), events, my 'art' module, possible with other modules too.

Also, it is always possible to extend this behavior to other units (manually)

Quote · 20 Oct 2012

Very cool Andrew :)

Quote · 20 Oct 2012

Yes, it works also with Events.:) How can it be manually extended to other modules? :)

It works with all media modules (photos/sounds/videos), events, my 'art' module, possible with other modules too.

Also, it is always possible to extend this behavior to other units (manually)

Quote · 29 Oct 2012

Please have a look at the attachment, somehow I don't think the members would pleased if they shared let's say music video and the title would just mention the basic social network's link - if the member actually doesn't describe what he or she is sharing, no one would know. Also, i'm surprised it didn't upload a thumbnail preview with info on the shared photo...?

sharer.png · 32K · 485 views
Quote · 29 Oct 2012

Hello, and thank you for your comments, yes, it is possible to extend it to other modules, show me which modules you'd like to add here, and I think that I will help you with it (it requires some jquery work).

And, this module should take a value of '.sys_file_search_title a' dragged object as a title. I think that your shared object has the same title. But if you'd like to put something extra to this title, I can show you how (send PM message to me).

Quote · 29 Oct 2012

This module has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

I'm slightly confused, there are 2 install folders, one is obviously for 7.1, the other one is Sharer 1.1, which I already have installed. :) Do I install the one for 7.1, whereas I don't have 7.1 installed? :) Or is the version 1.1 still more upgraded from the one I tested for you? :)

Quote · 18 Dec 2012

Hello,

Please read readme.txt (in case of Dolphin 7.0.x), and readme7.1.txt (in case of Dolphin 7.1.0).

Right now our package contains two versions

Quote · 18 Dec 2012

As per my PM, please see attached.

sharer fb post.png · 89.3K · 462 views
Quote · 24 Jan 2013

As I see - your version is out of date, you should update your version

Quote · 26 Jan 2013

Today the module was updated for dolphin 7.2.x

Quote · 18 Dec 2015

hi, 

after update my site to dolphn 7.3 this module not work, i tryed to reinstalll but is unabe to be.

have any solution, i pay this module and only work 2 weeks

EasyCapture1.jpg · 24.7K · 327 views
Quote · 11 Mar 2016

Hi, please update the module, it is updated today, and it should work with all browsers 

Quote · 3 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.