Site's Wall from AntonLV

Hello everybody.
This is a support forum for our Site's Wall module.
If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.
Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 4 Feb 2012

hope you can help ... for some reason on my new install of 7.0.9 my wall seems to be wrong ..

if I select settings to show 10 items it shows between 7 - 9 posts >> if I select other numbers it basically shows anything but the set amount!

is there any way I can make the home page wall show the correct amount of items ?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 15 Jun 2012

Hello

hope you can help ... for some reason on my new install of 7.0.9 my wall seems to be wrong ..

if I select settings to show 10 items it shows between 7 - 9 posts >> if I select other numbers it basically shows anything but the set amount!

is there any way I can make the home page wall show the correct amount of items ?

Our "Site's Wall" module just adds a block on Home page, but it doesn't modify the way of how Wall events are displayed in the list. 

However the issue may appear because of:

1. Something was mixed up in default Dolphin's Wall functionality.

2. Some Wall events are registered in Wall's DB cannot be displayed because of related content was removed or so.

I would need to investigate DB and PHP code to be able to give you more detailed answer.

Quote · 15 Jun 2012

I installed this on 7.1

Was that a mistake?  The instructions were simple enough, but it's crashed the homepage and the profile page.  Is there a way to reverse the install? 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BxWallConfig::useFullCompilation() in /home/webucouk/public_html/portsdownhill.com/network/modules/boonex/wall/classes/BxWallModule.php on line 695

Thanks.

PDH

Quote · 4 May 2013

Hello

I installed this on 7.1

Was that a mistake?  The instructions were simple enough, but it's crashed the homepage and the profile page.  Is there a way to reverse the install? 

Fatal error: Call to undefined method BxWallConfig::useFullCompilation() in /home/webucouk/public_html/portsdownhill.com/network/modules/boonex/wall/classes/BxWallModule.php on line 695

Thanks.

PDH

What Dolphin version do you use? As you may see from product's page it's available for Dolphin 7.0.x only.

Quote · 6 May 2013

Hello

I installed this on 7.1

Thanks.

PDH

What Dolphin version do you use? As you may see from product's page it's available for Dolphin 7.0.x only.

No, the product page says its compatible to dolphin 7.1.4... I installed it and it really pours out the warnings and errors , so it really isnt compatible to 7.1.4 altho it shows on the product page that it is.

Quote · 18 Nov 2014

Hello

Hello

I installed this on 7.1

Thanks.

PDH

No, the product page says its compatible to dolphin 7.1.4... I installed it and it really pours out the warnings and errors , so it really isnt compatible to 7.1.4 altho it shows on the product page that it is.

Thank you for the report. Installation instructions were updated for the latest versions of Dolphin 7.1.x.

Quote · 18 Nov 2014

Hi!

I installed the site wall as per instructions but no button appears on the homepage pagebuilder page. seems this module does not work or did i do anything wrong? No erros coming up. Website running normal, except that cannot see and use this button on hompage. I am using Dolphin 7.1.5. Please guide. Thanks.

Quote · 25 May 2015

Hello 

Hi!

I installed the site wall as per instructions but no button appears on the homepage pagebuilder page. seems this module does not work or did i do anything wrong? No erros coming up. Website running normal, except that cannot see and use this button on hompage. I am using Dolphin 7.1.5. Please guide. Thanks.

If the mod was installed correctly then you should see new block in admin panel -> builders -> pages builder -> homepage. And if you activate it, you'll see respective block in user end -> home page. The block may not appear in admin builder if MySQL query from "Sql.txt" file wasn't executed.

Quote · 25 May 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.