Smart Tests 1.0 from AntonLV

Hello everybody.
This is a support forum for our Smart Tests 1.0 module.
If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.

Related products:
1. Smart Tests 2.0 - new version of this module which has much more useful features.
Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 3 Feb 2012

Is this module work with existing dolphin app?

Do users need to login separately to use this module?

Can I make a group to create a test/exam other than admin?

Quote · 5 Apr 2012

Hello

Is this module work with existing dolphin app?

Do users need to login separately to use this module?

This is a module for Dolphin script and can work in Dolphin only. It should be installed vi admin panel -> tools -> modules the same as the default Dolphin's modules.

No, users don't need to login twice. If Dolphin user is logged in then he can use the module's features. Additional login is required if it's a 3d party script with its own users database and so on. But as I said Smart Tests is a module for Dolphin and works with default Dolphin's profiles.

Do you mean you want that the common members can create tests? If so, then this feature is available by default. You just need to disable admin mode and your users will be able to create Tests too.

Quote · 5 Apr 2012

I think it would be reasonable to allow a specific group to create tests. Perhaps you should consider upgrading the module! Will you? 

I would consider purchasing it if you do. In my community, I would like common members to take tests. However, users who sign up as educators should be able to create the tests. In this current setup, this module will not allow this because only the site administrator or every member is allowed to do so.

Please let me know if you are considering this upgrade.

Thank you

Quote · 28 Apr 2012

Have you ever considered integrating Moodle (a free educational software) into Dolphin? Developers have done that for PHPfox script. I think that would make a huge difference.

Thanks

Quote · 28 Apr 2012

A question about Smart tests mod: Do test makers have the ability to include images or videos/sounds in the test? If not, can HTML codes be inserted to include links?

Thank you

Quote · 30 Apr 2012

Hello

I think it would be reasonable to allow a specific group to create tests. Perhaps you should consider upgrading the module! Will you? 

I would consider purchasing it if you do. In my community, I would like common members to take tests. However, users who sign up as educators should be able to create the tests. In this current setup, this module will not allow this because only the site administrator or every member is allowed to do so.

Please let me know if you are considering this upgrade.

Thank you

Yes, in current version the module works in 2 modules only. 

1. Admin mode. Only the profiles with admin status can create tests.

2. Public mode. All users can create tests. 

However I can add membership action "Create Test" for you as custom modification. In this case you'll be able to allow the action to necessary Membership Level(s). Contact me via internal mailbox and we would be able to discuss it.

Have you ever considered integrating Moodle (a free educational software) into Dolphin? Developers have done that for PHPfox script. I think that would make a huge difference.

Thanks

Unfortunately with don't provide integration service for 3d party scripts right now. However may be somebody else already did it and you may find such interation in Market.

A question about Smart tests mod: Do test makers have the ability to include images or videos/sounds in the test? If not, can HTML codes be inserted to include links?

Thank you

The module uses TinyMCE HTML editor to create descritions, questions, answers. It's a default HTML editor in Dolphin. So, the creater would be able to use CSS formating, add links, special symbols, smiles, images, etc. But this HTML editor doesn't allow to add Sounds and Videos by default.

Quote · 30 Apr 2012

HI,

I upload the aqb folder containing tests_10.zip and the archived files, but nothing appears in admin panel. You can verify that here: The site is www.luloot.com; admin user "LulootAdmin", password "in your email". ftp user "reseller1", password "in your email". 

Please help.

Quote · 6 May 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.