Zarconia Partners with BoonEx Developers

(** Re-posted: Forum title has been changed (content is the same) to resolve misleading information that Zarconia is having a sale. We are always on sale Laughing

At Zarconia, we are consistently looks for ways to make sure we give our customers the best products, services, support, and pricing available. Sure we have a fast turn-around time, give special promotions, and even throw in a few things free now and then.. But we want to give you even MORE!

Introducing the NEW Zarconia.net. Now offering you a special you won't find anywhere else!

Zarconia is extremely excited to tell you that we have teamed up with several of the best, top rated Dolphin developers here at BoonEx to offer HUGE savings exclusively to Zarconia customers. That's Right! You can save 20% or more on 100's of the most popular modules available for Dolphin in the BoonEx Market. We have added a special market page, accessible from anywhere on the website, that provides you will all the information you need to start saving BIG today!

This is just another way we are determined to give you the best all around Dolphin hosting experience you can get! 

* *Our Intel servers are now back and available

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

It's so cool!

Congratulations on your partnership and thanks for the possibility of discount on mods Sealed

Keep up the good work guys 

Quote · 13 Aug 2014

I did not mention them earlier, but I think I should. I would like to give a great BIG thanks, and welcome, to the following BoonEx developers for partnering up with Zarconia to give some amazing deals on their products for Zarconia customers.

Sneak Peek:

- Deano92964 - Dean is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all of his 40+ products. You can find all of his products listed HERE

- ilbellodelweb - IBDW is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all 25 of his products. You can find all of his products HERE

- Modzzz - Modzzz is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all 180 products. You can find all of his products HERE

- AndrewP - Andrew is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 20% on all 90+ products. You can find all of his products HERE

If you are looking for great deals on over 300+ modules for your Dolphin site, look no further than our partners! They have everything you will need to bring your Dolphin website to life.

Now has never been a better time to have Zarconia, a BoonEx Certified Host, as your choice for Dolphin web hosting. Where else can you get quality products, service, affordable hosting, AND the best deals on Dolphin modules? The answer is simple....

www.Zarconia.net

*This offer is valid for existing and new customers of Zarconia. Details can be viewed on the market discount page at Zarconia.net

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

Well shoot, I just went with another provider.

I wish I you would have done this last week!

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

It's so cool!

Congratulations on your partnership and thanks for the possibility of discount on mods Sealed

Keep up the good work guys 

Thank you very much! We are very excited about this. It's great that we, and our developer partners, were able to come up with a deal that allows everyone at BoonEx to benefit to the greatest of possibilities. I hope you get to benefit from it too.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

Well shoot, I just went with another provider.

I wish I you would have done this last week!

You should be ashamed Michael!! You have earned yourself a 60 minute time-out to think about the mistake you have made. But then again, I could just drive to Jacksonville, take my belt off an teach you a lesson or two. Yell

But you know what they say... It's never too late Tongue Out

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

But you know what they say... It's never too late

I was waiting on you, remember a few months back you stated you were going to do big changes...

I committed to a year lease or I would switch just for the discounts. 

bummed in Florida...

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

I committed to a year lease or I would switch just for the discounts. 

bummed in Florida...

Committed? That word should only be used when it comes to mental hospitals, not hosting companies. I know it's not a part of our vocabulary :) We will be here waiting for you Michael.. When you get better.. HAHA. The good thing is, there is no expiration on our developer's deals. 

Nothing to see here
Quote · 13 Aug 2014

NEW FLASH:

Zarconia is now offering customers the option to register new .COM, .NET, and .ORG domains for just $10.45/year. That means you can now register a new domain with a hosting order, use Zarconia strictly for domain registration, or you can choose to transfer your existing domain to Zarconia. What are you waiting for? Zarconia.net is the only company specifically designed and optimized for all of your Dolphin needs!!

Also, Don't Forget!!! If you are a Zarconia hosting customer, you get an exclusive discount from some of the best developers here at BoonEx on ALL of their modules (see previous post for details).

- Deano92964 - Dean is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all of his 40+ products. You can find all of his products listed HERE

- ilbellodelweb - IBDW is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all 25 of his products. You can find all of his products HERE

- Modzzz - Modzzz is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 25% on all 180 products. You can find all of his products HERE

- AndrewP - Andrew is offering Zarconia customers a savings of 20% on all 90+ products. You can find all of his products HERE

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Aug 2014

Just go to Godaddy.com and get a domain name for $1.99.  It's a terrible idea to get any domain name from a re-seller. 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 30 Aug 2014

Just go to Godaddy.com and get a domain name for $1.99.  It's a terrible idea to get any domain name from a re-seller. 

That's for the first year. After that, a .com from Go Daddy is $12-15.00/yr. This is taken off their site.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 Aug 2014

Yeah coupon codes can be had for renewal as well..  And it's not just the price reason not to get a domain name with your re-seller. It's just a bad idea all around. 

Not trying to knock your offer or services but I am pretty sure you understand why... 

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 30 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.