zarconia dedicated server

Guys, i have a question, my hosting is not good for boonex, i want to switch to zarconia dedicated server, how should i do with my domains, do i need to transfer them or they stay in my hosting but i operate them at zarconia? how does all this work?

thank you in advance, i appreciate your help.

Quote · 23 Oct 2014

Typically domains are simply pointed to the hosting company's DNS servers. Transferring them is not required. They only need to be edited to change the DNS servers of the domain.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

you need to buy that domain name separately which you got from you previous hosting for free as a package. after you get the domain name point it to the DNS server of any hosting service provider. when domain name will link to server it will go live. you also need to transfer your data from your previous hosting company..i think zarconia will do it for you. any way you can contact them for details.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

Contact Zarconia, they can help you complete the process

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

As Deano said, it is not required to transfer your domain over to us. You will however need to update some information. I believe Nathan may already be working with you on answering your questions.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

I see everybody answered this. Smile

@vapollonova: If you have any questions about our hosting, feel free to send me a PM on here or use the contact form on our site.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

I was using Digital Ocean and my videos wouldn't play right. I moved to Zarconia yesterday and now my videos are playing perfectly. I'm just on a little shared account right now for $11.99 compared to the $80 per month I was spending over there.

Quote · 23 Oct 2014

You cannot go wrong with Zar for Dolphin. They're the experts for this specified software, so why would anyone go with Godday or somewhere else that has no idea what Dolphin is about. 

Plus, the service is top notch, it's almost instant reply in most of cases. 

I just can't imagine the manpower that's needed for this kind of service- and somehow they pull it off. 

Quote · 24 Oct 2014

I just can't imagine the manpower that's needed for this kind of service- and somehow they pull it off. 

It's really simple when you look at it.. Nathan is not human.. The only time he sleeps is during the split seconds when he blinks.. It's ridiculous.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 24 Oct 2014

I was using Digital Ocean and my videos wouldn't play right. I moved to Zarconia yesterday and now my videos are playing perfectly.

I pointed out in another post the fact that Dolphin is very stable and many of the problems are simply a matter of incompatible hosting.

Thank you, for illustrating my supposition so well. 

For any of you others who are having problems with your site who haven't been here for decades and don't know everything, think about switching to Zarconia.

Having the right host does make a huge difference in how Dolphin performs.

Quote · 26 Oct 2014

I was using Digital Ocean and my videos wouldn't play right. I moved to Zarconia yesterday and now my videos are playing perfectly.

I pointed out in another post the fact that Dolphin is very stable and many of the problems are simply a matter of incompatible hosting.

Thank you, for illustrating my supposition so well. 

For any of you others who are having problems with your site who haven't been here for decades and don't know everything, think about switching to Zarconia.

Having the right host does make a huge difference in how Dolphin performs.

I was paying twice what I'm paying now and there were always problems on my other server and piss poor customer service to boot  , I Like my new home here at Zarconia because these guy's know Dolphin well :-)

Quote · 26 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.