Group Forums, 404 not found???

hi all,

I have just discoverd a problem with my orca, its running with the dolphin suite, so not stand alone and its working fine besides these two problems.

First problem and the one i need to adress is this, when anyone goes to one of their groups, and goes "post topic" they get loaded through to a page wich gives error

Not Found

The requested URL /home/com/boost-us/html/groups/orca/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.41 Server at boost-us.com Port 80

Now i navigated to the file in my FTP wich is in html/groups/orca/index.php and it is there! im not sure about the /home/com/ though, dont think they are correct, they may be. but i cant tell because my access is restriced to the level up from/html

Now the other error is i can not register my forum, i dont know why i have asked questions but no replies. But could this be related to this error, or is some thing non related.

Any help will be much apreiciated, aslo help on the not being able to register, but not as important.

Thanks

Jordan

Quote · 28 Aug 2008

I just fund the same problem. Any solutions?

Quote · 16 Sep 2008

I think I found the fix. Open up inc/classes/BxDolGroups.php.

Find this line (around line 447 v 6.14):

$sRetHtml .= $this->genGroupActionBtn( 'Post topic', "groups/orca/#forum/{$sForumUri}-0.htm#action=goto&new_topic={$sForumUri}" );

and replace it with this:

//$sRetHtml .= $this->genGroupActionBtn( 'Post topic', "groups/orca/#forum/{$sForumUri}-0.htm#action=goto&new_topic={$sForumUri}" );
$sRetHtml .= $this->genGroupActionBtn( 'Post topic', "groups/orca/#action=goto&new_topic={$sForumUri}" );

I have left in the original call and only commented it out to preserve the call.

Quote · 16 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.