Video Auto Play

Now that the flash apps panel has gone, where can I turn on and off features like 'auto play' and other controls?

Quote · 17 Jul 2020

Doh! Wake up Callum. I just enabled flash in my browser (it was turned off). But what about when flash is discontinued. How will we be able to adjust the settings?

Now that the flash apps panel has gone, where can I turn on and off features like 'auto play' and other controls?

Quote · 17 Jul 2020

Flash is now switched of in Chrome by default and I think Firefox is the same. If you run CCleaner and delete cookies it seems to have something to do with it, but I could be wrong.

When Flash is dead, your Dolphin site probably won't work as well because Flash is part of the system. You'll need to move over to Cheetah which won't depend on Flash.

You can start practising with Cheetah any time you like because the first stable version has just been released.

https://www.cheetahwsb.com/

Quote · 18 Jul 2020

You can start practising with Cheetah any time you like because the first stable version has just been released.

Or try out some other 'Open Source' software, of course.

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 21 Jul 2020

Or try out some other 'Open Source' software, of course.

I have tried out many softwares in the Dolphin type category and I thought Dolphin offered the best at the time.  Oxwall seems to be out of active development.  Elgg had issues; the order in which you added modules was important, wrong order could break the website.  Plus, everything went into one table; the stream as it was called.  I think Cheetah offers the best option for Dolphin users going forward.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 25 Jul 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.