How to change currency to DKK

Hi all

do som1 no how to change the currency to DKK its the danish currency?

txn for your help

Quote · 13 Mar 2014

No one has answered this.  I am thinking it has to be done through the database but was waiting on others to ring in.  I checked my install; which is still at 7.1.0 and the list of currency in the admin is very small.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Mar 2014

For anyone that's interested. Here is a SQL query you can run in phpMyAdmin that will add 180 currency codes to the database. You can remove the ones you don't want added.

UPDATE `sys_options` SET `AvailableValues` = 'AED,AFN,ALL,AMD,ANG,AOA,ARS,AUD,AWG,AZN,BAM,BBD,BDT,BGN,BHD,BIF,BMD,BND,BOB,BOV,BRL,BSD,BTN,BWP,BYR,BZD,CAD,CDF,CHE,CHF,CHW,CLF,CLP,CNY,COP,COU,CRC,CUC,CUP,CVE,CZK,DJF,DKK,DOP,DZD,EGP,ERN,ETB,EUR,FJD,FKP,GBP,GEL,GHS,GIP,GMD,GNF,GTQ,GYD,HKD,HNL,HRK,HTG,HUF,IDR,ILS,INR,IQD,IRR,ISK,JMD,JOD,JPY,KES,KGS,KHR,KMF,KPW,KRW,KWD,KYD,KZT,LAK,LBP,LKR,LRD,LSL,LTL,LYD,MAD,MDL,MGA,MKD,MMK,MNT,MOP,MRO,MUR,MVR,MWK,MXN,MXV,MYR,MZN,NAD,NGN,NIO,NOK,NPR,NZD,OMR,PAB,PEN,PGK,PHP,PKR,PLN,PYG,QAR,RON,RSD,RUB,RWF,SAR,SBD,SCR,SDG,SEK,SGD,SHP,SLL,SOS,SRD,SSP,STD,SVC,SYP,SZL,THB,TJS,TMT,TND,TOP,TRY,TTD,TWD,TZS,UAH,UGX,USD,USN,USS,UYI,UYU,UZS,VEF,VND,VUV,WST,XAF,XAG,XAU,XBA,XBB,XBC,XBD,XCD,XDR,XOF,XPD,XPF,XPT,XSU,XTS,XUA,XXX,YER,ZAR,ZMW,ZWL' WHERE `Name` = 'pmt_default_currency_code';

After it is run, clear your dolphin cache.

Then in admin->Modules->Payment select your default currency code from the list.

You will also need to set the currently symbol. You can look those up here. http://www.xe.com/symbols.php

For DKK(Denmark Krone) the symbol is just the letters dk

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 13 Mar 2014

hi m8t 

where in SQL do i need to change that code?

i just one to be sure before i change the code :)

so i not make somthing there not need to be there hehe

Quote · 30 Mar 2014

go to your database and in 'SQL' tab you can run Deanos SQL query ...

where in SQL do i need to change that code?

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 30 Mar 2014

can som1 do it for me? i pay you 10$ for it :) 

Quote · 31 Mar 2014

I will do it for you for free, just sent you a PM.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Mar 2014

Txn again for the help Geek_girl :)

Quote · 1 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.