"My Products" button

Hi,

I've turned off "store add product" for "Standard Membership", but I noticed the button "My Products" is still shown for a user. This button brings them to the Add - Manage page with "Click here to add one". I (admin) would only be adding items to the store.  Am I missing a setting in Admin?

thanks,

Ron

Quote · 16 Oct 2014

Hmm, looks like a check was missed. You can delete the button entirely (Update: See my update below for a better method), which requires entering the database (backup your database before doing this!). Look under sys_objects_actions and search the table (in phpMyAdmin, click the Search tab at the top of the page). Search these fields for:

• Icon: shopping-cart
  • Url: {BaseUri}browse/my

This should show up one result. Delete it and clear Dolphin's cache. The button has now been removed.

It should be possible to add a check like with the Add Product button, but I need to check further for that. I'll update this post in a bit.

Update: Got it, a check can easily be added by editing the Eval field for the entry. Search again like before, and then edit the entry. In the Eval field, remove all the text from the box and replace it with:

return ($GLOBALS['logged']['member'] && BxDolModule::getInstance('BxStoreModule')->isAllowedAdd()) || $GLOBALS[logged]['admin'] ? _t('_bx_store_action_my_products') : '';

Then save and clear Dolphin's cache. If you're not comfortable messing with the database, I can make these changes for you. Just PM me.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Oct 2014

Thanks Nathan, worked like a charm!

I did find another link that leaks the Add/Manage products. If you click on "Profile" (or your account icon, same thing), the sub-menu will include "Store" and display "Click Here" to add product. See attached image.

storeaddproduct.PNG · 130.1K · 189 views
Quote · 17 Oct 2014

Thanks Nathan, worked like a charm!

I did find another link that leaks the Add/Manage products. If you click on "Profile" (or your account icon, same thing), the sub-menu will include "Store" and display "Click Here" to add product. See attached image.

You can remove that link from to menu builder. On the far right is a red-shaded block named "My Profile" - drag the Store item under that to the All Items section to hide it.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 17 Oct 2014

Right on, thanks again.

Quote · 18 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.