Actually Contacting a Person...

I was wondering the purpose of showing something in the mobile app like an event or picture or anything really.
You can comment on something or like it but if a person wants to actually contact the poster they have to go
though quite a bit to do so.  The my info button has the ability to have your phone number added to all other information
but you can't touch the number and place a call like you can on almost any other mobile platform.  If you put your phone number in the comment section you can't click it either.  It is as if the mobile app is designed to tease you about whatever to
go to the main site because you can't really get all the information you need to really utilize the smart phone to it's highest and best use.  I send something to the mobile app and then I follow the flow and I am forced to go back to the mobile browser in order to do something like press the phone number so it can be dialed in 1 click...

Let me give you another example that drives me to drink.  If I send a teaser about a property to the mobile app while it is inside the mobile platform the end user can't go anywhere with it.  I can see it but if I want more information and try to click on a link the page returns in a FULL format and does not reduce itself to accommodate the lack of real estate used by a small mobile screen.  It is so weird and awkward it is really silly.  My blogs try so hard to adjust to the IPAD and it is somewhat better but the logical math of area required to see it on one screen is not completed.  In other words you have to shift the page left and or right in very block like movements.  It is as if this is it and you must look at it like this instead of simply reducing the page to accommodate the size of the screen...

So many issues could be solved by having the ability to "LINK OUT" of the mobile app and go directly to the mobile browser.  The ability to press on a phone number have it pop up to dial is something that is essential for me any ideas would be great... 

Csampson
Quote · 22 Jan 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.