Add New Member Item w/ tooltip text on mouse over

Hi everyone, I love Dolphin each day more... Smile

I know how to add a new member menu and put it into the left or right of the member bar. But having a text to explain what the icon does, when mouse over, eludes me. Can anyone show me how to do this, please? I guess i might be simple but I cannot figure it out.

I also searched for this and could not find any answer. Please, if there is, show me the link.

Thanks.

Quote · 17 Mar 2014

After you have added your menu item. You have to go to phpmyadmin to edit the database.

Go to the table "sys_menu_member" and look for the item you added. Edit it and put your text in the "Description" field of the row you want to show the tooltip on. You can add a lang key too if you wish or just some plain text which is fine if you only want one language on site. Yeah its a dirty way but well... Backup your database before even thinking of trying if you have no idea what you're doing.

And clear you cache...

so much to do....
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Thanks. I'll do it right away. I don't mind if it's dirty. Smile I just want it to work. Thanks again.

Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Perfect! You guys rock!

Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Glad it worked :)

so much to do....
Quote · 17 Mar 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.