Admin review of Blogs removed from 7.1

The ability to review all the blog posts on a site has been removed from 7.1.  In 7.0., all blogs could be reviewed en masse from the admin area.  This feature allowed the admin to automatically approve blog posts and then sort through them to eliminate the spam by simply checking off on the list the ones you wanted to delete.  It is still possible to do this for videos and sounds, but not blogs.  Now you are forced to un-check automatic approval if you want to know from the admin area what is being posted on your site.  On an active site, individually approving each post would daunting.   From my point of view that's a bad move, Boonex.  I feel it is best to approve everything but then have the ability to review what has been posted to eliminate whatever spam might have gotten through.  Please restore the old method.  (Yes, I know you can see all the blogs on your site itself, but you can't remove the spam as a group.  You have to go to each post separately and do it manually.  Anyone who has had to endure a spam attack knows what that can be like.)

Someday, Someway.
Quote · 27 Jul 2014

So you think it's best to allow spammers to post blogs, automatically approve them, then sift through them in admin to find and delete them?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Jul 2014

Hi houstonlively.  It just worked better for me to be able to see all the blogs in the admin area.  This way I at least had the option to auto approve yet still filter out spam if I got it.  I would hope that most members are following my site's anti-spam policy and I don't have to constantly moderate them.  Now, I'm forced to not auto approve blogs because once spam is on the site, you can't easily eliminate it.  I hope that explains my position.

Someday, Someway.
Quote · 27 Jul 2014
If people are violating you spam policy, then spamming is probably the only reason they are there, and you should take steps to prevent them from joining in the first place
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 27 Jul 2014

If you enable blog posts pre-moderation, then all un-approved post will be shown in admin area, you can manage them in bulk. After blog posts are approved, they can't be seen in admin panel.

Before in Dolphin 7.0 it was problematic to approve posts, because all post were shown without difference if it is approved or not. 

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 30 Jul 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.