Best chat/messenger mod for a dating site?

What chat module should i choose?
There are so many to choose from? The one out of the "boonex box" is really to old school looking for me.

I have a dating/friend site for young people age 16-25 - users who want something modern, simple and functional ... 

Someone who has good experience with one? maybe with video - which does not look like something from 2005. And is similar to facebook a bit maybe? (that's not the F-chat mod from - AndrewP)

Regards
Lisa

Quote · 18 Aug 2014

I'm using the 123flashchat module and integration. 

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 19 Aug 2014

I have all but I'm using Flashcoms

Quote · 19 Aug 2014

i suggest cometchat

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

What's wrong with the current Boonex chat and messenger mods? I think they put a lot of thoughts into those before they release the D.x.x.x

Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Have you looked at this? http://www.boonex.com/m/simple-chat-2-0 I use it on a dating site for six months, it is very well made and members are thrilled.

Baloo
Quote · 21 Aug 2014

Thanks guys, you're great!

The 2 first monthly paid app are way to expensive.

The cometchat really looks great, and it's a 1 time fee. It looks so modern and stylish. With cam, screen share, whiteboard, games, branding + very nice looking app with PUSH - woaow!
What version are you using, the one with the app or? And how is the customer service? What in general would you say about it, just a quick review? 
I would greatly appreciate :-D

The stock chat looks like a "dinosaur" with to few options.

Yes i looked at the simplechat - I just think it lacks the cam and app part, combined with it not looking so modern.

Regards
Lisa

Quote · 22 Aug 2014

RE

newton27
BoucheTalk

I'm using the trial version for now.. I have found that members do not care for simple chat; seems they need more than sitting in a chat room waiting.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 22 Aug 2014

The cometchat really looks great, and it's a 1 time fee. It looks so modern and stylish. With cam, screen share, whiteboard, games, branding + very nice looking app with PUSH - woaow!
What version are you using, the one with the app or? And how is the customer service? What in general would you say about it, just a quick review? 

Yes i looked at the simplechat - I just think it lacks the cam and app part, combined with it not looking so modern.

Regards
Lisa

hi..m having cometchat platinum license...its one time..but update is only for one year..now they charging 50% for upgrade that is 249 usd...

there is android app also ..wondering if anyone can insert into dolphin mobile app..

Quote · 22 Aug 2014

Regards
Lisa

hi..m having cometchat platinum license...its one time..but update is only for one year..now they charging 50% for upgrade that is 249 usd...

there is android app also ..wondering if anyone can insert into dolphin mobile app..

am working on it

Quote · 25 Aug 2014

Regards
Lisa

Nothing done by a man is perfect I say their CC are average

Beside i done many modification for the cometchat sourcode to fit my demandCool

Quote · 25 Aug 2014

@adamsiftm

hi..i mean cometchat mobile app into dolphin mobile app...so user don't have to install seperate apps..

is it possible..??

Quote · 25 Aug 2014

I think f-chat is the best. similar to facebook chat

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 25 Aug 2014

@adamsiftm

hi..i mean cometchat mobile app into dolphin mobile app...so user don't have to install seperate apps..

is it possible..??

That sounds interesting, it could be really smart. It can easily be done, I'm sure. The question is, is there anyone who has some idea of what it might cost?  maybe we should contact Cometchat, and ask them??

Quote · 25 Aug 2014

@adamsiftm

is it possible..??

That sounds interesting, it could be really smart. It can easily be done, I'm sure. The question is, is there anyone who has some idea of what it might cost?  maybe we should contact Cometchat, and ask them??

i am waiting for dolphin  U to launch...if cometchat provide intergration with new dolphin U then i will upgrade cometchat license and use that...i don't know cometchat will work with new dolphin or not..

Quote · 25 Aug 2014

i ask cometchat to integrate cometchat mobile app into boonex mobile app..

here is the reply i got..

"Currently it is not possible to integrate our mobile apps with Boonex's mobile apps. But just like Facebook, you can have two apps in the stores.

CometChat is fully compatible with all versions of Boonex including Boonex Dolphin U which they will release.

We provide support & updates for 1 year after renewal."

Quote · 26 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.