Deny Unconfirmed support forum

That's the support forum for the free package "Deny Unconfirmed"

Please write here for support, ideas and suggestions.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 30 Mar 2012

I don't quite understand this mod.

Isn't it the same if i go to Admin/Settings/Moderation Settings and untick the "Automatic profile confirmation without Confirmation Email:" option?

The profiles which have not confirmed their emails cannot sign in to the site until they have confirmed.

Same right? (-_-")

Quote · 1 Apr 2012

i like the mod, but ummm i don't like that it logsout people who join using facebook connect and take them to the please confirm your email page. cause by default you know that they already confirmed there the address they used to join facebook so we know that the email the used to join my site..is a elegible email. I like that this works for users who join manualy using the join.php page. But i don't like it for facebook connect..How can you make that this won't show up for users who join using facebook connect.? Please tell me... i forgot to backup my database...... so idk how to reverse everything back. So please help me fix this....

Quote · 2 Apr 2012

i like the mod, but ummm i don't like that it logsout people who join using facebook connect and take them to the please confirm your email page. cause by default you know that they already confirmed there the address they used to join facebook so we know that the email the used to join my site..is a elegible email. I like that this works for users who join manualy using the join.php page. But i don't like it for facebook connect..How can you make that this won't show up for users who join using facebook connect.? Please tell me... i forgot to backup my database...... so idk how to reverse everything back. So please help me fix this....

Hello,

the backup is suggested in the instructions.

Anyway, try to change the header.inc.php

FROM

//ADD THIS HERE:

if (isset($_COOKIE['memberID']))
{
 $verstatus="SELECT Status FROM Profiles WHERE ID=".(int)$_COOKIE['memberID']. " LIMIT 0,1";
 $execverq=mysql_query($verstatus);
 $resultstatus=mysql_fetch_assoc($execverq);

if ($resultstatus["Status"]=="Unconfirmed")
 {
  //header( "Location:".$site['url']."logout.php");
  header( "Location:".$site['url']."logoutunconfirmed.php");
 }  
}

TO

//ADD THIS HERE:

$FBQuery = "SELECT `FacebookProfile` FROM `Profiles` WHERE `ID` = ".(int)$_COOKIE['memberID']." LIMIT 1";
$execverfb=mysql_query($FBQuery);
$resultFBC=mysql_fetch_assoc($execverfb);

if (isset($_COOKIE['memberID']) and $resultFBC<>"")
{
 $verstatus="SELECT Status FROM Profiles WHERE ID=".(int)$_COOKIE['memberID']. " LIMIT 0,1";
 $execverq=mysql_query($verstatus);
 $resultstatus=mysql_fetch_assoc($execverq);

if ($resultstatus["Status"]=="Unconfirmed")
 {
  //header( "Location:".$site['url']."logout.php");
  header( "Location:".$site['url']."logoutunconfirmed.php");
 }  
}

LET US KNOW.

Regards

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 2 Apr 2012

Hello

I really like this idea and module http://www.boonex.com/m/deny-unconfirmed but in 2 installation point on the main page came to me this error:

if (isset($_COOKIE['memberID'])) { $verstatus="SELECT Status FROM Profiles WHERE ID=".(int)$_COOKIE['memberID']." LIMIT 0,1"; $execverq=mysql_query($verstatus); $resultstatus=mysql_fetch_assoc($execverq); if ($resultstatus["Status"]=="Unconfirmed") { header( "Location:".$site['url']."logoutunconfirmed.php"); } }
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/areavis/public_html/inc/header.inc.php:192) in /home/areavis/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Why? Please help

Best Regards,

Lucas

Quote · 3 Apr 2012

Isn't it the same if i go to Admin/Settings/Moderation Settings and untick the "Automatic profile confirmation without Confirmation Email:" option?

The profiles which have not confirmed their emails cannot sign in to the site until they have confirmed.

Same right? (-_-")

Thay can still sign in , they cannot do most things, but they can still sign in , which form what I understand is instead prevented by this mod ( going to install it today)

Quote · 3 Apr 2012

Opps...i forgot i had AntonLv's Mandatory Confirmation mod installed (also free) which does the same function. I think.

Same right? (-_-")

Thay can still sign in , they cannot do most things, but they can still sign in , which form what I understand is instead prevented by this mod ( going to install it today)

Quote · 3 Apr 2012

How do I run the db query? When I go to my PhpMyAdmin / myDBname / Query I get this error message "You have to choose at least one column to display"

Quote · 8 May 2012

In phpMyAdmin. Select the database, then go to the SQL tab. Not the query tab.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 8 May 2012

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/areavis/public_html/inc/header.inc.php:192) in /home/areavis/public_html/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Best Regards,

Lucas

Got almost the same error as :(

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mydir/public_html/testing/inc/header.inc.php:184) in /home/mydir/public_html/testing/inc/classes/BxDolSession.php on line 64

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mydir/public_html/testing/inc/header.inc.php:184) in /home/mydir/public_html/testing/inc/design.inc.php on line 133

Thanks !

Quote · 9 May 2012

When the user is redirected to the unconfirmed account page and clicks in send email confirmation, the mail is not sent because we forced to logout and when the user try to login again in activation_email.php is redirected again to the unconfirmed account page without send the email confirmation.

¿Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Quote · 25 Sep 2012

Any answer to that one? I'm trying to figure it out for myself as well.

When the user is redirected to the unconfirmed account page and clicks in send email confirmation, the mail is not sent because we forced to logout and when the user try to login again in activation_email.php is redirected again to the unconfirmed account page without send the email confirmation.

¿Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Quote · 26 May 2013

A very old post, but now I have trouble with this mod.

I'm running 7.1.6 and the problem is, that a user can't send the confirmation mail again, when he don't receive it at the first time.

I think the problem is, that an unconfirmed user is logged out from the system and the file activiation_email.php don't send a mail, when the user is logged out....

Is there a solution for this?

Rappi

Bezirzer.de, elbrocker.de, tierschutz-community.de
Quote · 17 Jun 2015

The page for this mod isnt available any more. My site members cant sign up at all. I need to reverse the instructions but cant find the mod instuctions to do that. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 18 Jun 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.