Dolphin U Alpha 7- Feedback plz

How many of you have tested the new Dolphin U alpha 7 version? I actually upgrade from Alpha 6  to Alpha 7 right now. The upgradation went smooth. Few things i mentioned on the blog about the changes have been made in Alpha 7. I thought would be a good idea if other users also give their feedback here :)

Umar Haroon
Quote · 24 Oct 2014

@adrew @AlexT By any chance the Account page can be renamed to Feedline? and can you put it on menu bar. It would be easy to access what your friends are posting.

So the structure would be

1. Timeline ===> personal profile timeline.

2. Feedline ===> updates from your friends and whom you are following.

3. Outline ===> where all the Public data from all the users will appear.

plz think about it.. it will be easy for the users to know where to find right things.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 24 Oct 2014

Done. just need to play with Navigation in studio :) Import items from other places.. like i imported Dash from account menu to member toolbar. and renamed the dash to Feedline.. i am telling just in case some 1 else want to do this way :) Happy Dolphining :D :D

Umar Haroon
Quote · 24 Oct 2014

Thank you for the feedback

The problem is that when Timeline module isn't installed, then "Feedline" name makes no sense for this page.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 25 Oct 2014

Thank you for the feedback

The problem is that when Timeline module isn't installed, then "Feedline" name makes no sense for this page.

you logic makes sense :p

Umar Haroon
Quote · 26 Oct 2014

Got error while changing the homepage layout. i tried to change the layout of other pages they are ok but this error getting on homepage 

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

i am using nginx server :/

Umar Haroon
Quote · 27 Oct 2014

What is your site?

Quote · 31 Oct 2014

Are you changing template from Lagoon to Ocean (or vice versa) ? is it on your site or our demo site ?

Got error while changing the homepage layout. i tried to change the layout of other pages they are ok but this error getting on homepage 

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

i am using nginx server :/

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 3 Nov 2014

home page layout change is working fine now in alpha 8 on my local server.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 10 Nov 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.