Extra top menu help

Hey guys. I have a responsive menu at the top of the site that I want to put the Friends, Mail and Presence in. The reason for this is because the extra top menu does some funky stuff when sized down to mobile, not to mention clashing with mobile touch keys on android phones. To be honest; I was hoping to plug them into a sub-menu and ditch the extra top menu all together. Any ideas?

Thanks 

Quote · 14 Dec 2014

I forgot to add that I only need the notification message/friend request amount. I plan to use my own icons.

Thanks again

Quote · 14 Dec 2014

Here is instruction(in Russian) on how to :

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 15 Dec 2014

Thanks for the reply AlexT. I just want to be able to show the users notification inside a html menu something like this <li><a href="#"><i class="fa fa-envelope fa-2x"></i></a><? whatever code shows mail/friends count ?></li>. Is there a straight forward way to accomplish this?

Thanks

Quote · 16 Dec 2014

I was able to accomplish what I needed by monkeying with the CSS.  

This will allow members to see things more clearly, even when using a mobile device. Thanks AlexT, but I only know about this much php ---> (0))

footer.jpg · 305.9K · 233 views
Quote · 16 Dec 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.