HTTP 500 Error

Hi all,

Ok before I get flamed about not selecting a host that supports Dolphin, I will say I have had dolphin installed on my server a few times before and never had issues.

Here goes my issue.  Trying to install Dolphin 7 on my server, I get the HTTP 500 Error.  I went into my Error Logs in cPanel and this is what it is telling me each time I hit the Install button:

"[Tue Jul 27 15:32:09 2010] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'BxDolIO' not found in /home/mydomain/public_html/dolphin/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 26, referer: http://www.mydomain.com/dolphin/install/index.php"

I have tried to remove the:

Options -MultiViews

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
    php_flag register_globals Off
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
    php_flag allow_url_include Off
    php_flag register_globals Off
</IfModule>

from the main .htaccess file and I have removed the htaccess file all together no changes in the error logs.  I did a search here in the forums and found nothing on BxDolIO, therefore the reason I am posting my issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you much in advance.

Hey RSorunkel I use Nakedhosting.com THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!! AND they can get everything up and running for you. If your looking to change providers try them, and they support Dolphin

SDJustin.

Thanks for the reply and info, however I currently have my own VPS as I also have a webhosting business.  As stated I had this running a few times before and for some reason the newest release won't install.  I am going to see if I can get a copy of the older version and see if that installs while waiting for a response on correcting this current issue. 

Is your VPS (host) using suphp.exe (server security prog)? If so, any php instructions you have in your .htaccess file will cause a '500 error'. Put ALL php instructions in your php.ini file.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Forums  ›  Dolphin  ›  Dolphin 7.0