HTTP 500 Error

Hi all,

Ok before I get flamed about not selecting a host that supports Dolphin, I will say I have had dolphin installed on my server a few times before and never had issues.

Here goes my issue.  Trying to install Dolphin 7 on my server, I get the HTTP 500 Error.  I went into my Error Logs in cPanel and this is what it is telling me each time I hit the Install button:

"[Tue Jul 27 15:32:09 2010] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'BxDolIO' not found in /home/mydomain/public_html/dolphin/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 26, referer: http://www.mydomain.com/dolphin/install/index.php"

I have tried to remove the:

Options -MultiViews

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
    php_flag register_globals Off
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php5.c>
    php_flag allow_url_include Off
    php_flag register_globals Off
</IfModule>

from the main .htaccess file and I have removed the htaccess file all together no changes in the error logs.  I did a search here in the forums and found nothing on BxDolIO, therefore the reason I am posting my issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you much in advance.

Quote · 27 Jul 2010

Hey RSorunkel I use Nakedhosting.com THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!! AND they can get everything up and running for you. If your looking to change providers try them, and they support Dolphin

Quote · 27 Jul 2010

SDJustin.

Thanks for the reply and info, however I currently have my own VPS as I also have a webhosting business.  As stated I had this running a few times before and for some reason the newest release won't install.  I am going to see if I can get a copy of the older version and see if that installs while waiting for a response on correcting this current issue. 

Quote · 27 Jul 2010

Is your VPS (host) using suphp.exe (server security prog)? If so, any php instructions you have in your .htaccess file will cause a '500 error'. Put ALL php instructions in your php.ini file.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 27 Jul 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.