Html link to profile edit?

Hello.

Did someone know the link to profile edit (pedit.php) for the email templates? I want to have the link to the profile edit page of the logged in member in a mail. But which is correct?

No one here know that?

There isn't one specifically for the profile editor. But you can construct a link using the members ID. This should work in your email templates.

<a href="<Domain>pedit.php?ID=<recipientID>"><Domain>pedit.php?ID=<recipientID></a>

My 25% off sale ends tonight. Better hurry. http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/deano92964

Hello.

Thanks so much. Thats what I wanted to know.

Have a great weekend!

Jay

I have one more question regarding the links in email templates.

I asked some people but no one could answer that. Maybe some one here can help with it.

Greeting from the other member notification letter template.

The standard way is this: "Send greeting: <VKissLink>"

But I want "send greeting" as anchor text. Not the long link as anchor text in the mail, just "Send greeting".

I tried some ways to play with the link but always bad results.

That would require the VKissLink be rewritten.

In the root of your site open greet.php

At about line 183 look for this.

$sKissLink = $sender
        ? '<a href="' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'greet.php?fullpage=1&sendto=' . $member['ID'] . '&from=' . $recipient['ID'] . '&ConfCode=' . $sConfCode . '">' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'greet.php?sendto=' . $member['ID'] . '&from=' . $recipient['ID'] . '&ConfCode=' . $sConfCode . '</a>'
        : '<a href="' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'communicator.php">' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'communicator.php</a>';

Change to this.

$sKissLink = $sender
        ? '<a href="' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'greet.php?fullpage=1&sendto=' . $member['ID'] . '&from=' . $recipient['ID'] . '&ConfCode=' . $sConfCode . '">Send Greeting</a>'
        : '<a href="' . BX_DOL_URL_ROOT . 'communicator.php">Send Greeting</a>';

My 25% off sale ends tonight. Better hurry. http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/deano92964

Thanks a lot Dean! It was a great help for me.

Forums  ›  Dolphin  ›  Dolphin 7.0