Making Profile Type Mandatory

How can I switch the profile type 'single / couple' from the dropdown so I can truly make the field mandatory? By single being automatically selected ,anyone can just avoid the profile type altogether and become defaulted as single, so you can't actually make 'choosing' profile type as mandatory , since it is already selected. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Quote · 29 Sep 2014

Anyone know the answer?

Quote · 31 Oct 2014

It can not be done through the builder and the couple feature is not fully implemented anyway.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Oct 2014

Any mods for this?

Quote · 5 Nov 2014

I don't understand. If they want to be a couple, they can select couple. But the couples field doesn't offer any customization options from either the builder or the database, and I'm not sure how to add a "Select" option to the core files it uses. Perhaps somebody else may have an idea of how to do this. The easiest way to draw attention may be to simply have it appear on its own page of the join form.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 5 Nov 2014

Asking the same question twice does not mean the answer you want will magically appear.

The field is a select field with single/couple.  It can not be changed in the builders.  If you want to change it and you are not a coder, then place a request for a job in http://www.boonex.com/jobs .

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 5 Nov 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.