Profile Info Checker (ADVANCED) from eSASe

Do you want that profile info is always 100% completed?

This module will do this and your site will contain full information about your members.

How this works?

Very simple. THe module ckecks if all required fields are filled in and in case there is at least one empty field so member will be automatically redirected to the edit profile page until all the fields are filled in and profile information is completed.

This module is very useful in case there are a lot of users who used FB, MySpace, OpenID connections to log into your website. As you know, if user connected to your website using one of the listed connection - his/her profile won't contain full information, these connections do not transfer all the information about the user.

The module's checking system works very fast and uses server cache so there won't be any problems with the site speed etc. Make your website full of user's information and content!

view more details here : http://www.boonex.com/m/profile-info-checker-advanced

We only have a unique modules for dolphin!
Quote · 26 Aug 2011

Thanks Esase for this great mod!

Is it possible to make it compulsory to fill up only those mandatory fields instead of all empty fields?

Thanks!!

Quote · 12 Oct 2011

Since upgrading to 7.0.9 new member get the error access denied when accessing the site.  If I uninstall the mod, members can then access the site but they are not forced to complete all profile fields.

Quote · 18 Feb 2012

Version - 3.0.100 was realized. Small bug was fixed. Please who bought this module later make update with latest version please

Quote · 5 Mar 2012

I'm a bit confused, how exactly the mod works?

When a user is registering? Is he/she auto-redirected to the profile edit after registration?

Or when a user is logging in?

Or at some other points? When? What does happen, is a member just re-directed without a message and without regard to my login redirect page?

I need to know when this happens just to test it if it works and how it works. Also, does it check for required fields or for empty fields? Because below it says both, "all required fields" and "until all the fields are filled in".

But what I really need to know is where I can actually see it at work, to know what to tell my members if there's some problem?

Quote · 29 Sep 2012

Module is available for Dolphin 7.1

Quote · 25 Nov 2012

I'm a bit confused, how exactly the mod works?

When a user is registering? Is he/she auto-redirected to the profile edit after registration?

Or when a user is logging in?

Or at some other points? When? What does happen, is a member just re-directed without a message and without regard to my login redirect page?

I need to know when this happens just to test it if it works and how it works. Also, does it check for required fields or for empty fields? Because below it says both, "all required fields" and "until all the fields are filled in".

But what I really need to know is where I can actually see it at work, to know what to tell my members if there's some problem?

Hello!

When user is registered, he can browse website pages without any annoying notifications. Next time when he is logged into website, her is notified that his profile has some empty fields and completed to "X" percents and user is recommended to go to the profile edit page and provide with the full information.

He also gets notifications by email 

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to PM me

Quote · 26 Nov 2012

I noticed, when a new member joins manually and email confirmation is on, there is no notification that the member needs to confirm email to continue. It takes them right to the edit profile page as soon as they click join. At the least, a message "Please confirm your email to continue". When they confirm there email, then it should prompt them to complete their profile. Can this be done.

Vunderba..... Challenge Yourself to be the Best...... Hosting from Zarconia.net
Quote · 19 Aug 2013

Will this perform on 7.1.5?

Quote · 12 Mar 2015

This Dev has not been around in a while..

Quote · 12 Mar 2015

Bah. Afraid of that. Thanks Trucking!! :)

Quote · 13 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.