Thank you for registering

Dolphin is randomly sending out "Thank you for registering emails." I recently had some site rebranding done on the backend and mobile apps.  Has anyone ever experienced a problem like this? I have a site with a few test members, so I can't understand where the emails are generated from.  Help needed. The cron job is processing videos, but registration emails are blocked by my yahoo account.  I assume that's because it looks like spam. By the way I have vps server.

Thanks

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

dayvitarea1970@yahoo.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

Quote · 22 Oct 2014

I figured this out, my site is getting lots of fake users.  These are the spammers I need to block

Quote · 22 Oct 2014

I thought that might be it.. Sometimes the server will keep trying to deliver the welcome email to those fake address.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

Deano's new email captcha module would is perfect for stopping registration attempts using fake email addresses.

http://www.boonex.com/m/email-captcha

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

I installed email captcha and all spam stopped. great module

Quote · 6 Nov 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.