TinyMCE 4 integration "MoxieManager"

Come guys lets help paansystems integrate the MoxieManager into his TinyMCE4 mod, that thing can help all of us and our members.

If i missed something out, my bad, but that mod is sweet.

Your Quote:

It would need

• 10 customer to get a price of $135
  • 20 customer to get a price of $85
  • 30 customer to get a price of $70
  • 40 customer to get a price of $60

Dont forget this includes a MoxieManager license you can install on as many sites as you own. Normally my modules needs to be purchased for every single domain but for this module it would make sense to allow an installation on multiple domains.

Lets see how it work out ;)

Let's him him or buy his mod, its awesome!

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 15 May 2014

I think I'll wait to see what becomes of this ticket.

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/3369

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 15 May 2014

Probably nothing, but i did see the link you posted and it makes so much sense to purchase that license.

Quote · 15 May 2014

im interested, but main use for me would be forums and with pkforum looking to launch soon, I may not need this on top...

Quote · 15 May 2014

I found this from a post GG made http://www.boonex.com/m/ImageManager_plugin_integration

Quote · 15 May 2014

so with this, what would the need be for moxie?

Quote · 15 May 2014

i can do an integration of MoxieManager for you also but as told already you need to own a MM license ...

http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
Quote · 15 May 2014

paan by no means is this forum against you bro. Its simply to see if i can get enough brave or just members who are willing to step up and help for that license, cause not for nothing its an expensive mofo! I think your mod is a great add on, i am not doing this to downgrade your mod, but also i think boonex should SPIT some money and help out with the license for all of us. I am sure many of us can benefit from this.

Quote · 15 May 2014

yes, that would be nice ...

http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
Quote · 15 May 2014

True, but i think we need to push hard for this to happen cause there are so many talented developers here and cause of lack of communication things can't be done, so if they wake up and stop f*cking around and spit some money for you guys things will be more appreciated. I'm tired of this crap i sent myself several tickets and no answer. You have a good product there my friend, and some of us are looking at an expensive add on to be integrated F*ck that sh*t it needs to be done period! Excuse my french but the truth is the TRUTH!

Quote · 15 May 2014

There is no need for paan to buy a Moxie manager enterprise license to integrate it into Mce4. Users of his mod can just go get their own license, and he can distribute the integration as a separate product. The integration is quite simple.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 15 May 2014

so your saying Boonex should not invest on this license? I totally agree that paan should not waste not one dime for his good mod, but what about those that can't afford the money for those licenses? I think they should help somewhat for those developers that have a product like paan.

Quote · 15 May 2014

re

so your saying Boonex should not invest on this license?

How you can deduce that from what I have said in this thread, is beyond my comprehension.

Quote · 15 May 2014

Users of his mod can just go get their own license, and he can distribute the integration as a separate product. The integration is quite simple.

User should not have to pay for the license, Boonex should pay for the license so that paan can integrate it into his mod. I agreed to your first statement in this thread, but most users won't be able to afford the MoxieManager.

Quote · 15 May 2014

re

User should not have to pay for the license, Boonex should pay for the license so that paan can integrate it into his mod. I agreed to your first statement in this thread, but most users won't be able to afford the MoxieManager.

if you had taken the time to read the trac ticket I submitted three months ago, you would see that it is about updating mce to version 4, which would make paan's mod obsolete. I further suggested that they purchase an enterprise license for Moxie Manager.

Boonex is not going to purchase a license so that someone else can integrate MM into their TinyMCE 4 upgrade to Dolphin.

We both want the same result... I just want it in a way that adds it to the core product without having to buy a third party integration. So you see, my suggestion to Boonex doesn't cost the end user a penny.  In any case, there will always be things some people can't afford. That's the way the world turns.  I can't afford a new Ferrari, but I don't expect all you folks to chip in and buy me one, although I wouldn't refuse it if you did.

Quote · 15 May 2014

Boonex should pay for the license

LOL. Not going to happen. I have been here for years. I have never seen them do anything like that, and i expect they never will. I have to agree with HL. If they do do it, it would be for one of their own modules. Not for someone elses. And HL is also correct. When boonex upgrades tinymce, his mod will become obsolete. Boonex has already done that to two of my modules already. Pann should enjoy the current sales while he can. Once boonex upgrades, the sales will stop. Been there, done that.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 15 May 2014

It does make sense for Boonex to cough up 1200 bucks for an enterprise license to be able to add Moxie Manger to Dolphin.  It makes the core product much more attractive, and I doubt they could come up with an in-house solution for less than the cost of a license.  It makes publishing Dolphin content with files and multimedia so much more fluid.  It just makes too much sense for them not to do it.  My only fear is that it makes TOO much sense.... sometimes Boonex hates that sort of thing.

Quote · 15 May 2014

To

Quote · 15 May 2014

People are also overlooking a simple fact that there are many more file managers out there and most are priced cheaper than MoxieManger and may even  be much better.  In fact, I came across a nice WYSIWYG editor; open source, that may be better than TinyMCE and/or CKEditor.  And another thing, CKEditor ships with a free file manager as part of the package.  So Boonex could just dump TinyMCE and put CKEditor as the WYSIWYG editor ( or better yet, integrate both and allow a choice, choice is good, most fast food places sell more than one type of beefburger).

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 May 2014

So Boonex could just dump TinyMCE and put CKEditor

I always worry about what i am going to do for modules next as i never know what boonex is going to do.

And integration of the latest version of CKEditor is on my list. And MoxieManager also works in CKEditor for those who do prefer to use it rather than the one built into CKEditor.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 15 May 2014

Somebody please do something, however i feel bad for paan the brother has a good thing there.

Quote · 15 May 2014

Somebody please do something, however i feel bad for paan the brother has a good thing there.

I doubt if Boonex integrates TinyMCE 4 any time soon.

Quote · 15 May 2014

true

Quote · 15 May 2014

RE

Dont forget this includes a MoxieManager license you can install on as many sites as you own

That is NOT true. No licensing rights are transferred to a third party.

Quote · 16 May 2014

Would this help us out, it was sent to me just to view http://www.tinymce.com/download/download.php

Quote · 17 May 2014

Would this help us out, it was sent to me just to view http://www.tinymce.com/download/download.php

No, that is just a download page at TinyMCE.com, Unless you want to download something from them which I don't.

Quote · 17 May 2014

Why pay for a file manager if you get one free http://www.responsivefilemanager.com/index.php

Quote · 18 May 2014

Why pay for a file manager if you get one free http://www.responsivefilemanager.com/index.php

Have you integrated it into Dolphin?

Quote · 18 May 2014

RE:

That one is OK, but it has nowhere near the capabilities of Moximanager.  Among the missing features are: Editing: Resize, crop, flip, rotate.   Adjustments:- Brightness, contrast, exposure gamma, hue, saturate. sepia, vibrance, blur, colorize, grayscale,invert, sharpen, emboss.

Moxiemanager can also use offsite storage in addition to local storage (Google Drive, Drop Box, etc)

So in answer to your question, you pay for a file manager for the same reason you pay for a Mercedes over a used Ford Pinto.  RFM is however a decent choice for the countless folks around here that want to build the world's greatest website for less than my daily lunch budget.

Quote · 18 May 2014

I don't know about others, but to be quite honest i am very aware that something free is completely different from something that is highly priced and a good product, however there has been times in which a good deal is a good deal. Of course there is a difference in a classy car as appose to a pinto. This forum was originally created to see if i can help paan. As for the money if i need to drop what i need, it will be done in seconds. I am learning from you guys who know more on what product is equal or cheaper or as originally created due to a post paan did in his forum if a certain amount would buy his product then he would consider making some changes. If you would have read my first post, its a copy of what paan posted in his forum for his product, now as for an equal product like moxiemanager especially one that is offered for free, yes i will agree. As for someone thinking they will build the greatest site in the world, will never happen. FB, Twitter, Google, and others are connected with uncle sam and they are not going anywhere sadly. Every move you make is being tracked whether you like it or not. Once your connected in that way your set, and especially that the memberships are FREE! You can have top notch security, but when you have money, that top security turns into ashes, and it is not related into hacking into any system or anything related towards that method, its from a very higher authority which if you say no, it won't be good for the owner of the site. Unfortunately Americans, not all, but most love to mention that they woke up and are on their way to the bathroom with a cup of coffee and naked. Once your addicted to that kind of freedom and stupidity, you are not moving your addictive personality to any other site, no matter how unique or fantastic it maybe. We all here at least the ones that i know a bit are always concerned with spammers etc.....and we try to block them and again etc.....That in itself maybe be a cause but in a good way. FB, Twitter, Google you can be the color green, spent 30yrs in prison, not speak one word in any language, committed the worst  crimes you can even think of, and still get in, there is not anything in this world that those idiot sites can do about it. It's convenient for them to sign up, why so they can help the gov to track them down, it's the new way and it's going to get worse. Is it good, well yes if you have children, does it s*ck if you want to go somewhere and in the back of your mind you know your being tracked, yes it does, but it's funny at the same time if your not doing anything illegal.

RE:

That one is OK, but it has nowhere near the capabilities of Moximanager.  Among the missing features are: Editing: Resize, crop, flip, rotate.   Adjustments:- Brightness, contrast, exposure gamma, hue, saturate. sepia, vibrance, blur, colorize, grayscale,invert, sharpen, emboss.

Moxiemanager can also use offsite storage in addition to local storage (Google Drive, Drop Box, etc)

So in answer to your question, you pay for a file manager for the same reason you pay for a Mercedes over a used Ford Pinto.  RFM is however a decent choice for the countless folks around here that want to build the world's greatest website for less than my daily lunch budget.

Quote · 18 May 2014

RE:

What you outlined is also a good reason not to use Moxie Manager.  While those features are nice and very useful to have; for the majority of our members we need simple, very simple.  What we want is a simple way for members to upload and insert images into posts.  When I look at file managers for the Dolphin site, I look at how easy and simple the interface is because I know that the majority of the users will need easy and simple.  I see many file managers with all the bells and whistles but I also see how confusing they will be to the users and so they are crossed off the list.

Quote · 18 May 2014
If I ever decide to design a site for only the dumbest people on earth, I'll keep that in mind.
Quote · 19 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.