Who is Nathan Paton?

I clicked that other thread expecting a deep conversation about the very fiber of the man.. and all I got was drivel that made Google Translate lock up my computer. So I'll ask the question myself, who is Nathan Paton? Moderator, master bosun, patriot? Small business owner with a penchant for satisfying customers? I submit to you he is all these things and more. Nathan Paton is a man of action and he's A-OK in my book. 

Note, this is a serious topic only so no monkey business.. now discuss.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

Many of us here are all these things (except the moderator part) ...

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

Did I mention he was also modest?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

At first when I saw the title I instantly thought it was radefantasy posting again lol.

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

there is nothing wrong with talking about ones achievements or abilities. I enjoy listening and learning about other people.

edit: and speaking about myself ! I'm A-OK in my book too ;)

Did I mention he was also modest?

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

I do agree Nathan is a great person and very good at what he does ... BoonEx would be lost without him. Same for Zarcon, Deano and many other people ...

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

I have admitted in the past that one thing that keeps me checking the forum so frequently is my love for the posts by some of our..ummm.. not so mentally stable fellow forum members, and rudefantasy fits that bill to a T. 

At first when I saw the title I instantly thought it was radefantasy posting again lol.

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

Yeah, I have said before these crazy moments / people and posts keep me coming back too at times ... Keeps things interesting I guess!

Damn; I need to get a life lmao.

I have admitted in the past that one thing that keeps me checking the forum so frequently is my love for the posts by some of our..ummm.. not so mentally stable fellow forum members, and rudefantasy fits that bill to a T. 

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

Here here! I felt so strongly about it I was willing to put down my Mountain Dew, pause the PS4 and start this thread.. 

I do agree Nathan is a great person and very good at what he does ... BoonEx would be lost without him. Same for Zarcon, Deano and many other people ...

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

Thanks for the kind words, guys. And aye, I also thought this was a repeat at first. Laughing

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

ROFLMFAOP - me too

caredesign.net
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

RE:

....and speaking about myself ! I'm A-OK in my book too

Yeah.... in your book, you're a regular folk hero.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 4 Apr 2014

LOL ... I like to try and help, share what I know, or be good a influence if I can be.

I'm just me ... I'm not claiming to be a hero and perfect!

RE:

....and speaking about myself ! I'm A-OK in my book too

Yeah.... in your book, you're a regular folk hero.

Quote · 4 Apr 2014

RE:

....share what I know,

That should take about 30 seconds.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 5 Apr 2014

@ HL ... yawnnnnn!

Quote · 5 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.