WordPress Integration - part 2

Quote · 19 Dec 2012

Did this ever go anywhere?

WP and D7 integration?

Quote · 19 Dec 2012

the longest I have waited to post next to my own post, and still have the same question!

D+WP=

Quote · 14 Sep 2014

is this WP plugin integration into dolphin...??

Quote · 14 Sep 2014

the longest I have waited to post next to my own post, and still have the same question!

D+WP=

P(D WP) = 0

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 Sep 2014

D+WP=

P(D WP) = 0

Oh sh_t, I understood that. I need to leave this place for a while....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

yes I think so.

Based on login to Dolphin, automatic login to WP.

is this WP plugin integration into dolphin...??

Quote · 15 Sep 2014

If WP and Dolphin run on the same domain and you want a single LOGIN to WP and dolphin, just write the cookies. It's not that hard to do.

Dedicated servers for as little as $32 (28 euro) - See http://denre.com for more information
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

so easy you could post it here maybe....

If WP and Dolphin run on the same domain and you want a single LOGIN to WP and dolphin, just write the cookies. It's not that hard to do.

Quote · 15 Sep 2014

It takes some time to investigate, but have done these things before.

It becomes a whole different ball game when you want to integrate the WP and Dolphin profiles.

Dedicated servers for as little as $32 (28 euro) - See http://denre.com for more information
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

And why do all that work?  WP and Dolphin are two different animals.  Just manage each one separately.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

because life is too easy.

no, really, as you might then be able to access a number of WP plugins under the Dolphin roof.

And why do all that work?  WP and Dolphin are two different animals.  Just manage each one separately.

Quote · 15 Sep 2014

Hmmm, that would be the next logical step...

It takes some time to investigate, but have done these things before.

It becomes a whole different ball game when you want to integrate the WP and Dolphin profiles.

Quote · 15 Sep 2014

RE

WP and D7 integration?

Why would you need or do this anyway?

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

no, really, as you might then be able to access a number of WP plugins under the Dolphin roof.

So are you wanting WP in an iframe?  Or would you try to have the plugins in an iframe?  Exactly how do you expect this to work?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Sep 2014

Im not expecting it to work ;-)

Just thinking on the back of some forum requests for certain modules that have never been developed for D, but are widely available for WP, 

if there was a way to integrate login, then integrate profiles, 

then many WP modules could be served up in iframes.

If the WP login was invisible, and the profile links were pointing back to D profile, 

then it may be possible to open up a world of additional module use.

however, its just a question served up to explore practicality, Im not 'expecting' it to just work.

Quote · 15 Sep 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.