cometchat 4.6 intallation problem

hi..i am trying to install cometchat 4.6 version...

should i uninstall simple messenger (comes with dolphin) after installing cometchat..

also my cometchat is not working ..need some advice...i am getting two bar at bottom of page one for cometchat and another the default one that comes with dolphin..

also m not getting cometchat bar with custom templete...

two bar 1.jpg · 14.4K · 266 views
two bar 2.jpg · 21.1K · 254 views
withoug cometchat bar.jpg · 29.9K · 298 views
Quote · 27 Aug 2014

this problem is solve ..i disabled the boonex default bar from template settings..

custom template wasnt showing the cometchat bar..so i manually added the cometchat code in custom template  >  _header.html  instead of base  >  _header.html ..

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

RE

..i disabled the boonex default bar from template settings..

You also have the option to place the member menu on the "top" of your page.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 29 Aug 2014

is it possible to add add friend request notification, other otification and admin panel option (button) from dolphin default member bar to cometchat bar...

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

is it possible to add add friend request notification, other otification and admin panel option (button) from dolphin default member bar to cometchat bar...

That would require custom coding of the comet chat bar and may or may not be possible; this has been asked before and as far as I know, no one has done so.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.