ffmpeg-settings... Are these correct?

I recently changed hosts from HostGator to Liquidweb after the server migration 
we are having issues with the video upload. I am getting a little 404 error right
under the video name after the attempted uploads. It seems clear to me that
the issue is the RMS server as all the parts that work from that server don't work as well.

Any thoughts?

I have the basics in place.

Cron Job...
RMS Server in place with ports open 1935 - 5080
I am accessing the site(s) from my reprogrammed hosts file sending me through the newest given IP.
I also changed the settings in the flash apps settings to the new IP that they provided...

=========================================================================

ffmpeg version 0.10 Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the FFmpeg developers built on Feb 2 2012 01:28:23 with gcc 4.4.3 configuration: --extra-ldflags=-static --extra-cflags=-static --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-ffplay --disable-ffprobe --disable-ffserver --enable-runtime-cpudetect
--enable-memalign-hack --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264 --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libmp3lame --enable-libxvid --enable-libvpx --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-pthreads --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-zlib --enable-bzlib --enable-libxavs
--enable-libdirac --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libfreetype --enable-libnut --enable-libspeex --enable-libaacplus --enable-libfaac --enable-small
--enable-libass --enable-libdc1394 --enable-librtmp --enable-openssl --enable-frei0r --enable-libopencv libavutil 51. 34.101 / 51. 34.101 libavcodec 53. 60.100 / 53. 60.100 libavformat 53. 31.100 / 53. 31.100 libavdevice 53. 4.100 / 53. 4.100 libavfilter 2. 60.100 / 2. 60.100 libswscale 2. 1.100 / 2. 1.100 libswresample 0. 6.100 / 0. 6.100 libpostproc 52. 0.100 / 52. 0.100 Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}... Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'
Csampson
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

ffmpeg is going to be the one that ships with Dolphin; which was compiled by Boonex.  Did you copy that from your admin panel?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

As you may know, a 404 is a not found error.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

By the way, the RMS server is not used for uploading videos.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

I did nothing in the transfer they simply copied it to the new drive...

Csampson
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

could be permission issues or they have the wrong user:group some where maybe.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Yes, how was the site moved?  if they did a tarball, you have to be sure to set the permission switch when making the tarball; you want to preserve the user:group and permissions of the files.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Well the regular upload and video comments is working but the flash uploader is still at issue.  So what permission would I check for that issue? They SSH into the server...took 7 days to transfer...

Csampson
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Well the regular upload and video comments is working but the flash uploader is still at issue.  So what permission would I check for that issue? They SSH into the server...took 7 days to transfer...

check the permission on ffmpeg.exe

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

However, 404 is a not found error; not a permission error.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

I believe it was a mod_security rule blocking access to any http client with the user agent "Shockwave Flash", which would result in a 404 error.

We are back online and uploading correctly...

Csampson
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

I believe it was a mod_security rule blocking access to any http client with the user agent "Shockwave Flash", which would result in a 404 error.

We are back online and uploading correctly...

If mod_security is running on that server and you can't disable it. You will need to check every single module and url of the site to make sure they all work. Admin mods that save data such as header info. Like my head injections module and editor mods such as my FAQ, Terms, Privacy and other editors are known to trip rules in mod_security thus the modules don't work. So your going to want to check all of your modules for proper operation.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 2 Mar 2015

Thks Deano I ask about the settings for that... 

Csampson
Quote · 2 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.