how to create frameless block

Is there anyone know how to create new block without frame?
When you create new block for some reason, it comes with new frame.
I want to create block with no frame.Surprised

Quote · 8 May 2014

if you mean the block design there are a few design types ...

you can use deanos block tools to achieve changing the design easily; I think '0' setting is frameless and 1, 2, etc etc are other design types for blocks ...

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 8 May 2014

After you create the block you have to go into the database in the table sys_page_compose and find the block and change it's designbox type from 1 to 0

Or you can also use my mod from the market called block tools which also lets you change the designbox used for blocks without having to edit the database. If you used the database method, the cache much be cleared after.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 8 May 2014

deano and detective, when blocks are created do they get a unique ID?

Quote · 8 May 2014

well you can style each block you have individually so yeah, I imagine so ...

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 8 May 2014

Something like this will work then:

#page_block_3 div.disignBoxFirst.bx-def-margin-top.bx-def-border {

border: none !important;

}

Note that I did not spell design wrong... I don't know, it shows me "disign"

goldkast if you can share your url with the block that you've created I can give you the exact css

Quote · 8 May 2014

RE:

Maybe you should run spell checker on the source code like someone did a few years ago

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 8 May 2014

Something like this will work then:

#page_block_3 div.disignBoxFirst.bx-def-margin-top.bx-def-border {

border: none !important;

}

goldkast if you can share your url with the block that you've created I can give you the exact css

No need to go that far when a simple number change for the design box type in the database is all that is necessary. Dolphin already includes a box without a head and borders. You just need to tell dolphin to use it.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 8 May 2014

Thank you so much for your advice deano!

But it is takes so long to hide frame for all ads so I think I will bye your mod

Quote · 15 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.