template skin

Hi

I found the template skin thing at the bottom of the page. I uploaded a template to test it on and clicked the chose design skin thing(i presume for members this) anyway, to cut a short story short the template was broke my site :(

it made a white screen so i figure its a php problem. BUT because its a skin and not a default template I can't  change it back. I tried deleting cashes both on-line and in my web browser but the problem is still there, I tried deleting my template and again deleting cashes but still I can't see my site. Also the admin has disappeared too so this template really broke my site but I am at a loss as what to do next. has anyone else experienced this? is there a way to set default template via phpmyadmin? I searched for template in phpmyadmin but can only find email template.

Quote · 1 Jul 2015

Since it broke the admin, you can not go into admin to change it which would be the first thing to do.

However, you can set the skin in the browser URL

http://mysite.com/?skin=uni

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Jul 2015

yep that did the trick, *makes mental note NEVER to touch skins again*

Quote · 1 Jul 2015

thankyou

Quote · 1 Jul 2015

If you are developing skins, you often will break something; it is just the nature of the beast.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Jul 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.