"Articles" Posts Not Showing Up

Hi- Just wrote my first article and tried to post it. But after I click submit or add article the article never actually shows up. On the homepage it shows "Articles 1" so the article was written but doesn't display after its posted. Has anyone been able to fix this error.

My Dolpin was installed perfectly. I'm using IE No special modules were added to my site. I have the licenses.

Thanks!

Please help

Almond Joy~ Smile

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Check your admin you might have your advanced settings for articles set for pre moderation. If so you will have to appove it from your admin panel before it will show up. You can always disable it if you dont like this set up

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Inside my admin panel, under Advance Settings... There isn't a link for "Articles" Should there be? If so, How do I update my settings to include an "Articles" link.

Thank You

FIGURED IT OUT! Have to Create  a "Catergory" inside Admin Panel, Under "Tools" prior to any articles written/ submitted. Otherwise the submitted articles will be lost in LaLa Land! 

Quote · 1 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.