Chat page and data table error

Hello.

Please excuse me if this is the wrong place for this post.

I am experiencing a problems with the chat room. All the default rooms are not showing anymore. If I try to create a room with the same name as the default one an error message is thrown up. I can create a new room and save it but when the room is reloaded the new room is not shown.

I've been in contact with my host provider and they have narrowed the problem to the database. It seems all the rooms status is marked as "delete"

I've attached some screenshots of the error and my host providers response in an effort to help with resolving this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Graeme

Chat error 1.PNG · 28.3K · 5 views
Chat error 2.PNG · 3.7K · 4 views
Chat error 4.PNG · 37.1K · 2 views
Chat error 5.PNG · 264.4K · 2 views
Quote · 16 May 2017

Check if this XML file is displayed properly on your site:

http://your-domain/you-path/flash/XML.php?module=chat&action=getRooms

If this page works fine, then try to restart Ray media server.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 17 May 2017

Hello Alex

Thanks for your response.

I did as you suggested and got this response.

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
      <ray><rooms><room id="1" in="2" inTime="1460343" owner="0" password="false"><title>Lobby</title><desc>Welcome to Community  Chat! You are in the "Lobby" now, but members can pass into any other public room. </desc></room><room id="6" in="" inTime="" owner="1" password="false"><title>Late Nite Naughtyness</title><desc>Felling naughyt?</desc></room><room id="28" in="" inTime="" owner="164" password="false"><title>General Lobby</title><desc>This is the general lobby, more information will be soon.</desc></room><room id="31" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>The Hot Tub</title><desc>Jump on in</desc></room><room id="34" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>The Breakfast Bar</title><desc>For the early riser</desc></room><room id="35" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>Front door</title><desc>Dont block the doorway</desc></room><room id="36" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>Guest room</title><desc>Somewhere for guests to chat</desc></room><room id="37" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>Dining room</title><desc>Clean chat</desc></room><room id="38" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>Play Room</title><desc>Anything goes in here</desc></room><room id="39" in="" inTime="" owner="2" password="false"><title>The Front Door</title><desc>Dont block the doorway</desc></room></rooms></ray>"

I have passed this onto my host provider's Support Team and awaiting a reply.

Kind regards

Graeme

Quote · 18 May 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.