[L[<--how to remove--->[L[

does someone knows? how!

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

IN ADMIN MODE: Compile your language file by going to Plugins, Orca....

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

doesnt work! can i click im not able to see the forum again! i only see a blank page.. i have 2 upload files again.

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Version of Dolphin, Fresh Install?

doesnt work! can i click im not able to see the forum again! i only see a blank page.. i have 2 upload files again.

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Go here.

Or here for more info.

It really saves time when you SEARCH the forums with a keyword to your issue. Wink

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

yeap i did already buddy but i don't know what's wrong, i translate the page into other leng, but when i click cupile the page became blank.

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Ah, so you are not using English....

Perhaps killerhaii can help.... He has been using other languages.

yeap i did already buddy but i don't know what's wrong, i translate the page into other leng, but when i click cupile the page became blank.

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

im using both!!! i just create another inglish, using the dolphin system....

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Sorry... I just use one language...

im using both!!! i just create another inglish, using the dolphin system....

Have not had any error other than the one I pointed out to you in previous post....

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

when u click cup... it worked fine? like i told u when i clikc cupile, when i check the link forum the page appears blank.

Quote · 7 Aug 2008

Let me guess....you see those [L] `s in groups, not in forums? Right?

In your admin section....under logout button ther is a small picture...click on it...you will see something like navigation buttons where you can reorder links for your admin section....

Find the link for builders/orca and change it to builders/groups. Then go back to your regular admin section....click on bulders/ groups....click on EN once the group page opens....

Contact me if you have questions.

Quote · 10 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.