'My Profile' not working

Hi,

My user profiles don't seem to be working.  Once I create a new user by completing the join form, I get the "Join Complete" message and I can log on as the new user and view "My Account".  However, when I click on "My Profile" I get the following error.  My new users are showing as active member profiles in my admin dashboard and their details have successfully entered in the database but it just seems that the browser can't find the users' profile page.  Can anyone help?

Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Page Not Found

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Thanks okweb.  You completely solved my problem.  Laughing

Quote · 27 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.