@!!##!!! Orca Forums

All this AJAX is real cute, but it breaks browser navigation.  When I hit my browser back button, Id like to be viewing the content that I was previously viewing.

I hope ORCA forums get a serious workover in Dolphin 7.  On the other hand, I don't really care.... I'll be using IPB on my site.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 7 Feb 2009

Word. Or phpBB.

Quote · 7 Feb 2009

phpBB is too targeted by hackers.  I wouldn't touch phpBB with someone else's ten foot pole.  I'm going to use Invision on my site, unless there are some miraculous changes in Orca when Dolphin R7 is released.... I don't see that happening though, because Orca has too much catching up to do.  I really think Boonex would be wise to ditch Orca and provide integration to other forum scripts.  I think MyBB is the better choice for a free script over phpBB  because it's more secure.  But..... Boonex could provide integrations for both and the the user decide.   Personally, I prefer Invision Power Board, with vBulletin a close second. 

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 8 Feb 2009

Any forum engine is going to get targeted by hackers. phpBB2 was a pile of bugs but phpBB3 is much better.

Quote · 9 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.