.SWF doesn't work?

I created a contact form to place on my advertising page.  I uploaded it and this is the result:

http://backroomgaming.com/viewPage.php?ID=Advertise

????

Does anybody know why it would turn out like that?!?!

Thanks ....

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

Aside from no submit button, what's wrong with it?

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Feb 2009

OK.... looks a little strange in FF.  Looks fine in IE7 though.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 10 Feb 2009

Aside from no submit button, what's wrong with it?

This is how i see it:

Everything is moved over ..... I have that 1inch of white space that shouldnt be there?

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

Here's a section of your embed code:

salign="lt" scale="noscale"

Try putting scale BEFORE salign like:

scale="noscale"  salign="lt"

.... let me know if it works.  Be sure to clear the browser cache.

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

.... let me know if it works.  Be sure to clear the browser cache.

I tried reversing it like you said ... aswell as deleting the cache, with no luck.

I also tried inserting this code:

<style type="text/css">
#container {line-height: 12px; }
</style>
<DIV id="container">

Which I read, was supposed to help with the alignment between FireFox and Internet Explorer .... But that didn't work either.

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

In any case, scale must be before salign.  You should make that change permanent.

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

Maybe you should also change that align="middle" to align=""

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

scale before salign, and lose the align="middle" (it's hard to align something left-top and middle at the same time)

align=""   (or just get rid of the attribute altogether)

This will fix it.

Quote · 10 Feb 2009

scale before salign, and lose the align="middle" (it's hard to align something left-top and middle at the same time)

This will fix it.

I tried removing the middle from the align and it didnt seem to help with the white space between my form.  However, I did figure out a way to fill in that white space to black as well as making the frame size WAY bigger than the actual  form so that it would fit.

This is a dealable solution until I can figure out what the hell is wrong with it.  I uploaded the form to an html page and it loaded up without any errors .... It may have to do with boonex?

Anyways,  thanks so much for your help HoustonLively.

Regards,

Becky

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

Just looking at the pic I would say it is loaded in a i-frame. your frame atrbutes don't match you file size with all the extra align tags making a bigger mess of it.

But that's just looking at the pic of the problem.

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

This will fix it.

I tried removing the middle from the align and it didnt seem to help with the white space between my form.  However, I did figure out a way to fill in that white space to black as well as making the frame size WAY bigger than the actual  form so that it would fit.

This is a dealable solution until I can figure out what the hell is wrong with it.  I uploaded the form to an html page and it loaded up without any errors .... It may have to do with boonex?

Anyways,  thanks so much for your help HoustonLively.

Regards,

Becky

You still have salign before scale.  I wasn't kidding when I said that scale must to come before salign.  If you had done everything I said, at the SAME time, it would have worked.

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

I knew I added what you had told me .... But when I went back to it and re enter it and save it ... I noticed that after i saved it - The code was stripped and brought back to the original .... ??? I tried several times and even retyped the whole thing .....?!

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

I knew I added what you had told me .... But when I went back to it and re enter it and save it ... I noticed that after i saved it - The code was stripped and brought back to the original .... ??? I tried several times and even retyped the whole thing .....?!

That does not make sense

Quote · 11 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.