3 Coumn profiles DO NOT work in IE6

Anyone who thinks they can help please see my Jobz offer http://www.expertzzz.com/Jobz/OfferView/1418

Yet another lesson the novice dolphin developers need to learn is to code their script for cross browser compatibility. Hell if they'd just learn BASIC OOP programming and not mix design elements with function code I'd be happy!!

Oh but wait the pundits will come in here and tell me it's a server configuration problem or that I didn't read the instructions properly... Can't be that Dolphin is screwed up and requires MAJOR recoding to use on a production site.

Because regardless what we as webmasters all want 28.9% of internet users still use IE6 as of April 2008. And the majority of myspace users still use IE6. That's not just a statement I pulled out of my ass. I happen to own a few large myspace resource related sites and month to month 50 to 60% of my users looking for myspace widgets and graphics are using internet explorer 6.

This has to be the biggest most profound coding blunder a software developer can make these days and Boonex is guilty. Even AntonLV admitted to me that "Boonex does not support IE6". How do you not support a browser that is still one of the most used browsers on the net? Can someone answer that?

I don't think anyone will argue against me that Dolphin is still the best (free or paid) platform out there to build a social network off of but it is by far nowhere near a production ready script and they need to apply the BETA tag to it!

Quote · 19 Jun 2008

Anyone?

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

offer gone know one can see what u want

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Crap you're right!

Well I need help (I will pay) getting my recently changed to 3 column profile layouts to work in IE6.

example layout: http://tinyurl.com/5ov7w9

All I did was add a 3rd column and now the 3rd (right side) column is pushed to the bottom in IE6. Haven't checked in IE7.

Can anyone help?

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

I can fix this problem for you in few minutes :) contact me via email here.

Quote · 23 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.