3rd party store integration or boonex store update

Well the wares days are far gone as is the digital storage vaults/backup market so what is the store good for ebooks ?

picture stock ? for the last 4 years the question about store or no store or the ability to sell non digital products appears in the forums on an almost monthly bases poor old modzzz has a nice extension for the store that allows better media inclusions than ebay or Magento but has for the last 4 years been promising to do a proper update that would include the ability to invoice and arrange intercooperation with delivery companies but it is not down to modzzz to fix this..  

HL just asked a very pertinent question Do you want to be an e-commerce site, or a social network site? I've used Amazon for over a decade, and have never once wished they had integrated social networking with their member base.  I've also been a Facebook member for a decade, and have never, ever wished they had integrated e-commerce.

Imagine if you could offer your clients (they pay money ) opposed to members who regards social networking have been conditioned to pay nothing .

I've used Amazon for over a decade yes you have HL and for the better part of that decade you had very little communication with the vendor NO communication with other clients experiences, and as is becoming more apparent day by day most reviews are done by people who did not pay for the goods or experienced the services but got them for free because they review products ....

Without a shadow of a doubt dolphin now offers a very robust infrastructure I can boast (1million spam and real accounts) over 4 years not one day lost through software failure. 

Dolphins communications suite with a functional store would get Andrews vision of dolphin being all things to all people a lot closer to fruition it is time for the boonies/seamen (please) to concentrate on building a new store not to the extent of a pure commerce script like Magento which is limited unlike dolphin as clients have no ability to sell products with scripts like Magento.

Come on Andrew you have had a good go at making the photos mod intuitive and functional its NOW time to do the same for the ecommerce side paypal integrated payments and you remove the dating part of the script ? then make it easy to make recurring charges for memberships ? horse and cart come to mind :o)

and why has this portal not got a simple Poll on it ? something to do with user engagement ..............

Happy thoughts

Quote · 28 Oct 2015

I am assuming nothing ever got done on this one?  Would LOVE to see it so I don't have to put something else in place that isn't integrated.

Quote · 5 Dec 2016

then make it easy to make recurring charges for memberships ?

We've made this. 

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 17 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.