6.1.4 bugs

I installed Dolphin/Ray/Orca 6.14 and have many questions. I cannot seem to find any documentation on how to use the system. Also, the navigation/menu pages system does not work right in 6.1.4. I know there are mods that I can BUY to fix this (theoretically), but it would be great if someone can point me toward a free bug fix of some kind instead! Here are the problems I'm having if anyone can help:

1. The nav menu system won't place more than one line of menu items in the menu. And when you add a lot of pages using the pages mod, you can't later edit those pages because only some of them show up as links in the edit pages area. That is really just the beginning of the problems with the existing pages and navigation admin functions!
  2. I can't find anything that tells me how to create the newsletter - there's a sign-up form right on the homepage, that says the newsletter will contain photos, blog posts blah, blah, but I can't find anything in the admin area that says anything about a newsletter that will actually be mailed to my users. And after signing up for my own newsletter, and not receiving anything, it seems obvious that I need to do something to make this happen.

The most important thing really is to get some kind of bug fix for the admin functions that simply do not work in 6.1.4 - all related to creating new pages, editing those new pages, and finding a way to get the new pages in the main menu system. If anyone has a fix please let me know.

Quote · 19 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.