7.2 RC photos bug

I got to admit it is very confusing for newbies the whole photo upload and avatar thing. It should of been simplified. There is a problem in the latest 7.2rc release with photos. If you upload a photo using html5 option it uploads the photo and say done but there is a submit button underneath the photo. When you click the submit button it does nothing until you realise that every time you hit the submit button it recreated the photo a dozen times and you have a dozen photos in the album. Another bad thing is when you upload the photo it not only goes on your avatar but it also uploads on to your cover photo aswell?

Very very confusing.

Another problem I have found is when you click the photo menu and you click the plus icon to upload it asks you to name an album and no matter what you name it it does not add the album and just does nothing.

I will record a video of my screen tonight to show exactly what is happening.

Quote · 26 Aug 2015

Apart from that slight photo problem, 7.2RC is awesome! So very well done. Hope that the mod creators catch up to 7.2 because a few mods on this would make it amazing. I have had no other problems.

Quote · 26 Aug 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.