7.2 feature would like to see

Please is it possible to have the following in the nearest future :

• Cover Page for Groups, Blogs, Events
  • Timeline integrated in Groups,Events , function separately from each others.
  • Search that function like in Trident
  • Location Map integrated in all timelines

Messenger with the ability to Attach Pictures/ that work in all phone software android or ios if possible with video conference . If possible.

My main the first 4 above.

Thanks

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 1 Oct 2015

Live search in the search bar would also a nice improvement. It is, after all, almost 2016..

Quote · 1 Oct 2015

Thank you for mentioning 2016 ! I hope Andrew will get it :)

Quote · 1 Oct 2015

I mentioned the live search on the Github page, but planned for 7.3. (2028!!!:P) So when it's outdated then we can use it on our site...

Puzzling... In Trident they have build it, so you think it isn't that hard to use it in 7.2.1

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

This is a good plus to 7.2 :) we are ready to help to those who cant wait :  http://www.boonex.com/m/custom-work

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Will see first first what boonex response will be before doing any custom jobs ...

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

A minimum price of $ 500 for this improvement looks a little high ;) Below the message back from Andrew:

Hello! The timing on 7.2 was significantly prolonged due to Trident development. We are a lot focused now and expect 7.3 to be released on or before March 1, 2016. I know it's still a long time, but some things really have to wait in order to avoid disruption of development process. 

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

A minimum price of $ 500 for this improvement looks a little high ;) Below the message back from Andrew:

Hello! The timing on 7.2 was significantly prolonged due to Trident development. We are a lot focused now and expect 7.3 to be released on or before March 1, 2016. I know it's still a long time, but some things really have to wait in order to avoid disruption of development process. 

A little high !!! Why not saying it's HIGH !!!

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Hahaha... I thought it was my Dutch standards, but I also found it quite a lot of money for something like that. But maybe some others find it very reasonable ;)

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

I agree that some my found it reasonable, but my question is why boonex didn't integrate this with 7.2 while they did it with trident ! I have only probably one answer are they want to keep trident oreginal and distant from 7.2 ? Honestly im getting to that point for i think i will pack my shit all together and move to another platform ! Im so tired forking money here and there while those thing could have been done ! 

Anyway 7.3 is away long before release. The only problem with custom job is most of the time some of the vendors they don't upgrade what theyve done for you unless if you pay a feeeeee.

weird. 

Im digging my way to another platform slowely. 

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

I recognize myself in your situation, only we've spend that much money on modules etc. that it's a waste to leave Boonex. Also we love the community.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Something has to be done ! Honestly . Since 2007 or 2009. And we fixing bugs bugs , and those bugs never end . Im picturing my self 50 year old and still fixing bugs lol

And forking money thats the worst part of it.

Now the people demand live search as a start.

timeline with map integrated onto it . 

And simplicity access all in one .

Facebook has killed social networking ! No one want to copy facebook or be like facebook but at least we should have things that members love to use , like button or unlike, map integration, good timeline / or wall and so on. This is why i say boonex are late in reaching other platform . 

Im looking for stable at least final version of boonex that will have at least those options . And im not going to wait another year or so. Its time to move on.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

I use EvoWall instead of the default timeline and that works great ( with some modifications from our own, like fancyboxes with comments etc. ) but a location adjustment would be nice indeed.

On every post (just as on fb, twitter and any other network) 2 minutes ago near Amsterdam for example.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Something has to be done ! Honestly . Since 2007 or 2009. And we fixing bugs bugs , and those bugs never end . Im picturing my self 50 year old and still fixing bugs lol

Facebook has killed social networking ! No one want to copy facebook or be like facebook but at least we should have things that members love to use , like button or unlike, map integration, good timeline / or wall and so on. This is why i say boonex are late in reaching other platform . 

Im looking for stable at least final version of boonex that will have at least those options . And im not going to wait another year or so. Its time to move on.

Platforms is not free of bugs if you go to google search

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+bugs+facebook+have&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

About forking money 500 is just minimum

On all those mentions above :)

But it really defends on how many time and effort spent.

--

Waiting for Boonex team to add it  we need to be patient as there are priorities or wait till some devs to add this in the market.

Have a nice weekend to all.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Im using evowall as well ... if it wasnt for the evowall i would have gone long time ago... im sure not just me or you looking for those changes but a bunch of other boonex users. We will see .

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Platforms is not free of bugs if you go to google search

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+bugs+facebook+have&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

About forking money 500 is just minimum

On all those mentions above :)

But it really defends on how many time and effort spent.

--

Waiting for Boonex team to add it  we need to be patient as there are priorities or wait till some devs to add this in the market.

Have a nice weekend to all.

How i did miss this lol ! You are right there :) and agrees all platform have bugs , no argument here !

I don't want all of those above to be done , just one the Live search. I think live search as start first and later on will think about the rest , so if you could quote me price on live search that will be great :)

Thank you.

Note : we thought 500£ only for live search alone lol.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

A little high !!! Why not saying it's HIGH !!!

Actually, he's only charging $100 for the actual work.  The other $400 is for knowing how to do it. Even at the modest labor rate of $25/hour, the sum of $500 would pay for 2-1/2 days of work.  The annual rate excluding weekends and holidays, would be about $45,000.  That's  hardly an unreasonable price for the services of a qualified coder.

Just because some software feature may seem outwardly simple, doesn't mean the underlying code is a simple task.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Never knew Expert got business lawyer Tongue Out. Thanks for your involvement and your time ! Move on !!!

Anyway Expert message me the quote in in my inbox please.

Thank you.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

Hi sure HL and Eli Tongue Out will inbox you both tom and discuss details.

Quote · 2 Oct 2015

I'm also interested in what it actually costs. I can always split it with Eli if it's reasonable ;)

Quote · 3 Oct 2015

I'm also interested in what it actually costs. I can always split it with Eli if it's reasonable ;)

Yep as above , Glad to see still people like bellhophil who wanna share and help out ! Thanks

Quote · 3 Oct 2015

Jomsocial group example check picture and   also provided main wall  in profile with map integrated.

And Live search and many features.

So my question how hard is this for boonex dev ? why it took too long before deciding to go mobile ? why joomsocial for example went mobile long time ...and they had great features all integrated into their platform.

I'm trying to make point here ! Good features keep members staying in longer in your site...

Anyway ...we will see.

Now we will wait for live search quote first.

jomsocialmap1.png · 234.2K · 361 views
Jomsocialgroup.png · 1.3M · 334 views
profilepageandlivesearch.png · 761.3K · 354 views
Quote · 3 Oct 2015

Hello to all already send you Pm's. Let me know.

Regards.

Quote · 5 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.