7.3 module

Here is  a module I put together for my site and it works well. you can use it - just change all instances of Vehicle to whatever you want. please keep in mind - there are 3 types of vehicle instances to replace: VEHICLE, Vehicle, and vehicle. So, make sure you replace with proper capitalizations.

For example - you want to have a module for artwork.

First - change the folder vehicles to artworks

Second - in the classes folder - change the Vehicle in the file names to Artwork (CfArtworksDb for example)

Third - in the templates base folder - change filenames from vehicle to artwork (my_artworks_create_artwork for example)

Fourth - Find and replace all instances of vehicle with artwork within module

Fifth - find all instances of Vehicle and replace with Artwork within module

sixth - find all instances of VEHICLE and replace with ARTWORK within module

seventh - upload the whole ccf folder to the modules folder in your site

Do not search for vehicle with an s at the end - there are a lot of instances with and without the s, so searching and replacing without the s will properly change the ones with an s

modules.rar · 54.9K · 288 downloads
caredesign.net
Quote · 12 Mar 2016

what is the function of this module?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 12 Mar 2016

it is a duplication of the Groups module - you cn use it for whatever you want. I use it for members to show off their personal vehicles. Unlike facebook where you have posts in no organized format - I wanted a section just for those who want to show off their vehicles.

caredesign.net
Quote · 12 Mar 2016

Is it possible to clone the videos and photos modules to divide the videos and photos into sections for baseball, home improvement, etc?

Quote · 14 Mar 2016

i have never  tried to clone the photos or videos module

caredesign.net
Quote · 14 Mar 2016

Aloha :-)

Does it need to be in the Modules/ccf folder or can I make it Modules/dIddy 

And for what is folders _notes? do they need to be uploaded as well?

Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 14 Mar 2016

notes is nothing - and yes, it needs to be in folder modules/ccf - or you can go through and change the directory location. This module is really for those who have no clue about making a module and duplicating a Groups module. It is not a simple change all instances of Group to whatever - as a lot of group instances cant be changed. I just took one of my modules and uploaded it. You can do whatever you want with it.

caredesign.net
Quote · 14 Mar 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.