A More Timely & Consistent Response

I've been part of the dolphin community for better than 7 years. Overall it is hands down the most impactful, complete platform of its kind with the most potential for growth, adaptability and long term benefit. So thank you to the boonex team for this.

One important issue that I think most will wholeheartedly agree with is the lack of consistent, timely or definitive technical support. I've seen countless forum postings that languish without any response or huge amounts of time between answers. Often times its other frustrated users asking the same question or collaborating to try and figure out someones challenge.

I believe with amazing developers like Anton and Alex and others there's no reason for these delays or complete negligence of users who are trying to make the dolphin platform as amazing as it has the ability to be. And it's a win/win. The more happy users who successfully integrate Dolphin into their business plans, the more future entrepreneurs will learn about and join the dolphin community.

One thing I did notice is the follow thru on GitHub seems to be more a priority. At least in the sense of trying to "close" issues/tickets brought up there. Perhaps giving that same level of focus here or even eliminate this forum and make GitHub the consolidated point to find assistance an option.

Again, thanks for the hard work and efforts from all the dolphin community. From the top dogs to the after market developers and the many users who do their part to make it better. Let's keep it going. 

Quote · 7 Apr 2017

If topic isn't answered within couple of days, please send me the link via private message I will try to help you or ask someone to help.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 10 Apr 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.