A New Page Creation

I am trying to create a new page through Page Builder. I am facing the following problems:

1) I want to add new blocks(and items) to the new page but there doesn't seem to be any option for that.

There are no inactive blocks in the new page created to choose from. No option for creation too.

2 ) If I go away from the new page created it is not saved. When I return back to page builder I do

not see the page I created. What am I doing wrongly?

Thanks a lot

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

First try a different browser like Mozilla Firefox, that seemsto work for some people. Once you create a new page you might have to create new blocks in phpmyadmin.....

Rob

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Yes, I was able to create/save page and add HTML blocks to it. Thanks

Can I add "dynamic blocks" to the new page rather than just HTML blocks.

I want my new page to be listed in the "Fields Builder" page alongside "Join Form", Edit Profile", etc

I want to add Active Items/Blocks to my new page

Thank

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Hiya, I'm not sure about adding to the fields builder. There is certainly no option for that in admin maybe somebody here would know. Have you tried mrpowless's blog here? He has a whole tutorial about adding pages and I learned to create blocks as well, it's just as easy. You can create block for YouTube, maps and just about anything you can think of. One of his tutorials is at the following link:

http://www.darrenpowless.com/vids/addnewpage.htm

I'm sure you could also copy existing blocks and add them to your page, I suggest you watch this tutorial and try to contact mrpowless

Rob

Quote · 29 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.