A few newbie questions...

Greetings to everyone. This seems to be a nice looking package, but as a new user to BoonEx, I've ran into a few problems that are escaping my answer to them.

OS=Ubuntu/Debian 9.0.4 (CLI Server); PHP5, mySQL5, Apache 2.x, GD, ImageMagick, Static IP

Platform=Dolphin 6.0

1: Everything that uses Flash, just keeps saying "Loading" and the wheel spins. I've re-installed Flash 10 and have no problems on other websites that are Flash intensive. The front page of our test site goes through and paginates the images, so we know it's working ok.

2: The Forums section does not display anything other than source code. We're running a few phpBB3 websites and they show fine.

If anyone has a suggestion or fix, I'd be very appreciative.

Quote · 6 Oct 2009

1) Not sure about it...

2) Login in as admin, then go to the forums, you will see a link that says Compile Languages: EN

Click on the EN link and you are done.

Groups - just compile the same way from www.yoursite.com/groups/orca

Quote · 7 Oct 2009

1) Not sure about it...

2) Login in as admin, then go to the forums, you will see a link that says Compile Languages: EN

Click on the EN link and you are done.

Groups - just compile the same way from www.yoursite.com/groups/orca

Thanks for the help. I didn't know where you wanted me to go, but everytime I go to the Forums, I'm facing a screen full of source code instead of the intended output.

Quote · 7 Oct 2009

check into your phpinfo if XSLT is enabled!!

(if it's enabled it can also be a permission setting on the server site php)

Technical Requirements

Some or all of my widgets keep on loading and do not work

Quote · 7 Oct 2009

check into your phpinfo if XSLT is enabled!!

(if it's enabled it can also be a permission setting on the server site php)

Technical Requirements

Some or all of my widgets keep on loading and do not work

Awesome - I'm running off a Debian box, but if anyone else runs into this problem. I would suggest purging PHP4 and installing PHP5 then doing an apt-get install php5-xsl to install that module - worked like a charm. Now if I can figure out this Flash problem, the install will be 100% working!!!

Much thanks.

Quote · 8 Oct 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.